Hydrofest 8.0/Hydro's 50th b-day party

sturat

So how is the boating on this lake? I have been there once but I had no boat and it rained the whole weekend.

duanehydro

It's been real nice. Water's warm, like always. A little hydrilla but not bad. Will keep a pit going all the time, so bring what you want for friday's eats. Should be around 30 peeps there.

sturat

Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend to me!  Heck just not having the rug rats with us is going to be break enough!
clap.gif

duanehydro

They'll be some folks from mathis area showing up, be nice nice rides for sure. Yup, nice quiet, relaxing though transom weekend.....lol.
blowers included. :smile30:

sturat

Duanehydro said:
sturat said:
Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend to me!  Heck just not having the rug rats with us is going to be break enough!
clap.gif
WHAT???? :smile26:
I know shocker huh!  jump.gif
And I don't mean two in the pink one in the stink shocker either!  crazy.gif

sturat

Duanehydro said:
They'll be some folks from mathis area showing up, be nice nice rides for sure. Yup, nice quiet, relaxing though transom weekend.....lol.
blowers included. :smile30:
So ready!  If the boat was done and I had a sitter I would leave now! LOL  :smile16:

sturat

not much..
Have to put from the bowl back together and hook up the cables.
HAd to swap out pumps and as normal with a freaking jet boat nothing ever fits the same..  :smile29:

duanehydro

Just heard from ol' Borderline crazy......he is in the campground.......waiting on us.... crazy.gif :smile16: :smile16: jump.gif