Hydrofest 8.0/Hydro's 50th b-day party

KONA77

they are so strict i had to put a transom cover over my exhaust tips so to be whisper quite  :smile26:

Devilman

shimp said:
Pulled this Old Tub out of the Bushes yesterday.  Gonna work on it some this weekend while weather is nice, need to do a little fiberglass work inside the boat.  Probably going to bring this to HydroFest since I can't bring my OT jet....

Dig those TX numbers... :grin:

ChryslerJet

Devilman said:
shimp said:
Pulled this Old Tub out of the Bushes yesterday.  Gonna work on it some this weekend while weather is nice, need to do a little fiberglass work inside the boat.  Probably going to bring this to HydroFest since I can't bring my OT jet....

Dig those TX numbers... :grin:
Oh Chit I didn't even notice them that's funny as hell  clap.gif

BTW We have Cabin 54 reserved for the weekend.

KONA77

I believe it was at BCR last year,  that we were standing around in the water making chit up what the TX letters meant on our boats

KONA77

soldier of fortune said:
Just need to find another place to launch at on that lake and run over transom headers

you do that and tell us how that works out for you  :grin:

Devilman

I've wondered about that myself, another ramp on that lake.. I don't think there is any, not public ones anyway. And if there are some private ramps I haven't noticed any. There is a good sized portion of the lake that I haven't been to though so who knows.

Its definitely not like Texana, there's 10 public ramps on it I believe... :cheesy:

Devilman

sometimes... seems more often than not the times I've been out there.

What is stupid is that its not even a parks & wildlife issue, its the GBRA. Of course, I'm sure the P&W people will help enforce what GBRA wants... :rolleyes:

i know there  are  bridges that go across the  lake, you would think there is a ramp somewhere, i know there used to be one in that sub division back towards goliad.

Devilman

soldier of fortune said:
wonder what the fine is?

Good question... seeing as how the park on Coleto Creek only has the one gate/ramp(that I know of anyway), they can pretty much just stop you at the gate. Its been a little while but Marty said they came outside to look at his boat to make sure it didn't have OT exhaust on it when he took it out there to do a little tuning on it.

I don't know about launching somewhere else to be honest. If you were able to & did, does the park folks have a boat to where they would chase you down & cite you or kick you out? Seems thats about all they could do.... unless they got TPW involved, make a call & send the game warden after you. I dunno.

It is stupid though, I do know that much... :tongue: :cheesy:

duanehydro

Only other ramp at coleto is at the CPL park on the west side. CPL employees only..
please don't attempt to show up and cause trouble on my birthday, randall. k? Save your rage for them for another weekend.
They will inspect your boat at the gate, if it has ot's, you don't go in.
This isn't a race, it isn't a "test and tune", it isn't a loudness contest. It's a weekend camping with friends. With that said, thanks.

ChryslerJet

Duane your Bday bash still on or is it all changed up with Rockin the cove the same weekend?  Just trying to figure out my weekend.  I am thinking about spending Friday night at your Bday bash and then sometime sat head over to somerville and saturday night there.

duanehydro

It looks like it'd be a little silly to ask for a head count, But I am making a cajun shrimp boil on Saturday evening. think.gif

ChryslerJet

Duanehydro said:
It looks like it'd be a little silly to ask for a head count, But I am making a cajun shrimp boil on Saturday evening. think.gif
Maybe I will have to change plans and be at coleto sat night.