Hydrofest 8.0/Hydro's 50th b-day party

ChryslerJet

soldier of fortune said:
Hope you have a good time on your bday with all the thru transom boats. We won't be there those , assholes at coleto creek can suck the big one!
Randall there is plenty of time for you to build a TT boat.  Heck you seem to build a new boat every other month just make one a TT and keep it around long enough for the party.  I am sure it would sell as good as everything else you have built.

shimp

Heck I could probably have my old Baja 16SS Whacker (115hp Chrysler) boat ready for that, just needs seats and some maintenance, trailer needs tires, lights, not a whole lot really, put a new floor in it in 2011 haven't messed with it since got Jet.  Or I can bring the river cruiser, but probably would be better to use the Baja at the lake, even a small lake.

Devilman

Duanehydro said:
what's funny, is it can be loud as hell, as long as it comes out through the transom...until we show up with 20 boats again....  :smile28:
Breck ran his loud A$$ v-drive tunnel there, (with tt's)...no problem. Oh, and btw, these headers didn't give a problem at all. :smile30: (on this boat)

so fill us in on the v-drive... inquiring minds dude! in the proper thread of course.  :wink: :grin:

duanehydro

Devilman said:
Duanehydro said:
what's funny, is it can be loud as hell, as long as it comes out through the transom...until we show up with 20 boats again....  :smile28:
Breck ran his loud A$$ v-drive tunnel there, (with tt's)...no problem. Oh, and btw, these headers didn't give a problem at all. :smile30: (on this boat)

so fill us in on the v-drive... inquiring minds dude! in the proper thread of course.  :wink: :grin:

http://www.texashotboats.com/forums/index.php?topic=15439.msg251253#msg251253  :shocked:

duanehydro

He went before I knew what happened, we were supposed to replace the rudder, stuffing box, and prop......he had to drive it, went to coleto, cruised around taking in water...jumped on it once, and around 75 or so, it tried to swap ends. Now maybe he'll listen to me..lol :smile16:

HellinnFrnt

Knotty said:
DISTURBED said:
:undecided:
KONA said:
Motor Head said:
Knotty said:
KONA said:
Knotty said:
I got a little through transom noise for em  :smile16:

your gonna have to shove some mufflers on the tips,  so I can here my Beach Boys  :grin:
[/quote

I have some heavy duty tunes also.  :smile16:

Can you here it while cruising Henry?

KONA  can hear his cruising at 60mph  :smile22:

Of course you can.  The only time that Kona is cruising at 60 is when it's on the trailer.  :laugh:

Oh man sucka punched

How'd ya'll do that?

Knotty said:
Motor Head said:
Knotty said:
KONA said:
Knotty said:
I got a little through transom noise for em  :smile16:

your gonna have to shove some mufflers on the tips,  so I can here my Beach Boys  :grin:
[/quote

I have some heavy duty tunes also.  :smile16:

Can you here it while cruising Henry?

Na I just pretend I do.  :smile17:

I can here my tunes at 65... what now! Lmao :evil: :evil: :grin: :grin:

ChryslerJet

Mike S said:
I have the big cabin on the water first one on the right! Lol Like in the old days lol! :smile30:
That was one my wife and I were looking at but decided on the one closer to the park for the kiddos.  Although I wanted campsite #4 which seems to be the closest to the water she seems to think we need the cabin. I am hoping we have a motorhome by then.

ChryslerJet

Mike S said:
I got one but I ain't bringing it for a two hour drive!
Have to figure out whats the gas cost for a weekend trip with a motorhome versus the gas cost with the durango and rental of the cabin.  You might be right.  Its about the same drive for me.  The kids and spouse are somewhat spoiled and like to have some assemblance of home, me I could sleep on the boat.

shimp

Pulled this Old Tub out of the Bushes yesterday.  Gonna work on it some this weekend while weather is nice, need to do a little fiberglass work inside the boat.  Probably going to bring this to HydroFest since I can't bring my OT jet....

Attachments

• Old-tub-1.jpg
    Old-tub-1.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 121