Hot Nasty Speed

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Knotty Girl said:
The title was Hot Nasty Speed that is how fast we can screw up a thread!  :smile27:
Yes Hot Nast Speed not the 3 letter s word Knotty Girl. :smile30:

duanehydro

OK........ :smile20:

My Hondo flatty ran 85-89, depending on ass factor. The Kurtis with the same engine would run in the low hundreds, but was geared tall and took 1/2 mile to get there......My sanger seems to be parked all the time, hard to get good numbers that way.

Gold Member

The gps read 73 on mine last Wednesday with me my 180 pound cuz and cooler. dont know what the weight is worth but i still have some pump tuning i know. plus i dont have a diverter yet. it has a wedge but i still think the boat could ride a little dryer on topend.

Devilman

Duanehydro said:
OK........ :smile20:

My Hondo flatty ran 85-89, depending on A$$ factor. The Kurtis with the same engine would run in the low hundreds, but was geared tall and took 1/2 mile to get there......My sanger seems to be parked all the time, hard to get good numbers that way.

I thought it was a vdrive for the longest time, that maybe the pump stickin out the back was fake... lol kidding, kidding... :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Motor Head said:
The gps read 73 on mine last Wednesday with me my 180 pound cuz and cooler. dont know what the weight is worth but i still have some pump tuning i know. plus i dont have a diverter yet. it has a wedge but i still think the boat could ride a little dryer on topend.
Your boat looked good in those vids Crusader posted up.

J C Gordon

Topend is over rated, so Ive been told.  think.gif My picklefork ran 88 on motor. Now have same powerplant in lighter TX-19. So we will see. Oh and its a bottle baby with a big nipple...  bling.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
So is it he who is ahead decides when the race is over, or is it when he gets passed by the boat with monster top end? I always kind of wondered how that works with the end not being marked and all. think.gif

HellinnFrnt

who ever is in the lead controls the race !!!! thats why we have diverter's  ..... so if you line up say .... a boat that takes 10 secs to 70 mph vs.  8 secs to 62 mph the 62 mph boat will win because the 70 is still 2 secs back and will get roosted .... you might confer with coonass or hpj on the "official rule"  but I'm pretty sure thats the way it will work out ...

:smile24: :smile26: :smile29: :smile16: :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
HellinnFrnt said:
who ever is in the lead controls the race !!!! thats why we have diverter's  ..... so if you line up say .... a boat that takes 10 secs to 70 mph vs.  8 secs to 62 mph the 62 mph boat will win because the 70 is still 2 secs back and will get roosted .... you might confer with coonass or hpj on the "official rule"  but I'm pretty sure thats the way it will work out ...

:smile24: :smile26: :smile29: :smile16: :smile30:
You mite be right! :smile26: think.gif

Crusader

Knotty Girl said:
All of this discussion.  The best boat is the one with the "Hot Chicks" in it!  :smile16:

These are the only "Hot chicks" that'll be riding in my boat for a while. Lol....check out the picture in my signature.

scarabscs

You guys crack me up!  The race is what you make of it...... thats the fun of itI  I would get dusted by a jet in the skinny water, but I would whip some squirt boat @ss across the middle of the lake  :smile16:

Ill stick to the .... hot chicks in the boat is the winner, plus ill add some beer into the picture for the championship!  clap.gif

KONA77

scarabscs said:
You guys crack me up!  The race is what you make of it...... thats the fun of itI  I would get dusted by a jet in the skinny water, but I would whip some squirt boat @ss across the middle of the lake  :smile16:

Ill stick to the .... hot chicks in the boat is the winner, plus ill add some beer into the picture for the championship!  clap.gif

looks like the race is on !!!!  :smile16:

Knotty Girl

Crusader said:
Knotty Girl said:
All of this discussion.  The best boat is the one with the "Hot Chicks" in it!  :smile16:

These are the only "Hot chicks" that'll be riding in my boat for a while. Lol....check out the picture in my signature.

Riding around with your children having a good time tops it all  clap.gif

J C Gordon

Thats cool thing about running at salina bay (lake palestine) is we have a island at the finish area. Its a knod or a hand drop at the start and first one past the island is the victor... Keeps it simple.  crazy.gif

scarabscs

Sounds like fun!!!! Ill be there to watch with a cooler full of beer!  My boat takes the same amount of time to plane as yourjet boats take to get to 70mph!  LMAO  :smile28: