Hot Nasty Speed

Disturbed

Patchman said:
My friends WTH I don't fly that flag mister. Crawl back into that dark closet where I can't see you! :smile30: That's Fish Slayer 2000. Get it right! :smile15: I just thought about this, Disturbed you are my friend too! think.gif

Oh yeah, we're friends but, I ain't showin you nothin and you ain't showin me nothin.  What you do with your other friends is your business.    :smile20:  lol. 

73 Sanger Flat

The acceleartion is one of the best part of these boats , get that and then add the speed to it , then it get real fun ..

I am hoping to beat my best speed from last year , not at  Plowman 2010, that was only 82 mph with back up engine .. but earlier in the year before I hurt the big engine . I am hoping to hit triple digit plus again .. Lower gears  , new cam, new block  .
Hoping to spin it 7500 rpm with 22 gears  and 16 pitch prop with 18-19 % slip . That  should give the speed away right there .  :smile16:

scarabscs

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
The acceleartion is one of the best part of these boats , get that and then add the speed to it , then it get real fun ..

I am hoping to beat my best speed from last year , not at  Plowman 2010, that was only 82 mph with back up engine .. but earlier in the year before I hurt the big engine . I am hoping to hit triple digit plus again .. Lower gears  , new cam, new block  .
Hoping to spin it 7500 rpm with 22 gears  and 16 pitch prop with 18-19 % slip . That  should give the speed away right there .  :smile16:

That sounds like a blast!  Theres nothing like feeling GForce on acceleration, and hearing open headers screaming ar redline  clap.gif

J C Gordon

Patchman said:
In all honesty, the 55 Mph guys are being truthfull, hell we are bragging. The fast guys are being quiet. Its like the 13 second street cars and the 8 second door slammers. Ones all mouth and the other has nothing to say! :smile30:

I hear ya Patch. I really dont know what mine runs on GPS. Right now it runs a tight race to Knotty Girl.

scarabscs

Yea thats the truth...... it seems like all of my cars ran 12.9 at 110...... they just wouldnt get any faster  :wink:

Knotty Girl

Knotty Girl said:
All I have to say is the KG this one of the fastest boats on this board to the repair shop!

Speaking of repair shop just got home from the hospital after getting the 'ol knee repaired.  I'll be running around like a Jack Rabbit in no time now!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking the Jack rabbit running had something to do with the knee problem! think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Wait a minute, you just got back from celebrating your anniversary and had pics we couldn't see and now a bad knee. Is this like a movie script or something? think.gif

Devilman

Starting to sense a disturbance in the force... the thread seems to be taking a..... different direction...

lol :grin: