Hot Nasty Speed

scarabscs

Name your setup, and your top speed.......  $$$$$$

Im curious as to what some of these "HOT BOATS" run!!!!!! :wink:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
77 Hawaiian BBF - stock - 52MPH
76 Sanger BBF - not stock- to be determined.
That's all I got so far! :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
KONA said:
would, but that's super secret squirrel stuff  :smile17:
More like Kona - BBF - 49 MPH!  :smile26: :smile28: :grin: Just kidding, it is so secret, I can't even see it when it goes by. think.gif

Devilman

Patchman said:
More like Kona - BBF - 49 MPH!  :smile26: :smile28: :grin: Just kidding, it is so secret, I can't even see it when it goes by. think.gif

Kona's boat wouldn't go 49 unless you pushed it off a cliff... :rolleyes: that will stir up some shit, rolf!! :grin: :grin:

KONA77

Devilman said:
Patchman said:

Kona's boat wouldn't go 49 unless you pushed it off a cliff... :rolleyes: that will stir up some shit, rolf!! :grin: :grin:

lmao  whatever.gif  whatever.gif  whatever.gif  whatever.gif  whatever.gif

John

Devilman said:
Patchman said:

thats not true it will go 55 down the highway................................dog-pile!

KONA77

John said:
Devilman said:
Patchman said:

thats not true it will go 55 down the highway................................dog-pile!

:smile24:  want ya to know,  it cruised 71mph for 5 hrs  :tongue:

John

KONA said:
John said:
Devilman said:
Patchman said:

:smile24:  want ya to know,  it cruised 71mph for 5 hrs  :tongue:

dang that hull is fast once you dry it up

John

that enough picking on kona for one day........ ill buy his boat in the calcutta for the daycruiser nationals

Devilman

I was just rattling Kona's cage...  :cheesy:

With the 12 year old 460 out of my 4x4, my tub was running 51 with a blown out pump. Not sure about now though. I doubt its picked up much. :wink:

scarabscs

Ha Ha, I was waiting for someone to call me out.  My boat runs low70s with a tailwind and no gas  :wink:

Im not too familiar with these jet boats, i guess theres a pretty big variety of speeds.

So most of them a big blocks, and in stock trim, were talking between 50-70 ish?