Hot Nasty Speed

WAFOBABY

Yea Bobby I would like to go to palestine as well That is one of my FAV lakes.                      MY BOATS SLOW    :smile25:  lol

UNCLE SAM

Taylor SJ  462 Olds. Has been GPS verified @ 88 MPH  following my GMC real close like.

Predicted true performance is just fast enough to make Hellinfront change is name to Hellinback!!! 

You paying attention James?  :smile30:

Drumzilla

I figured that's the way you were going to drive all your boats now... you crazy ole fart...  :smile17:

Knotty Girl

DrumZilla said:
I figured that's the way you were going to drive all your boats now... you crazy ole fart...  :smile17:

Man I hope not  :smile20: That crap hurts these old bones.  think.gif

Drumzilla

Scarabscs... just walk away from the drugs.... oh and put the bottle down too...  and it's 97mph gas.. :smile30:

scarabscs

DrumZilla said:
Scarabscs... just walk away from the drugs.... oh and put the bottle down too...  and it's 97mph gas.. :smile30:

Ha Ha, I always knew you were a big baller.  I bet you mix up tolulene, xylene, and marvel mystery oil for your gas also  :smile16:

Drumzilla

scarabscs said:
DrumZilla said:

Ha Ha, I always knew you were a big baller.  I bet you mix up tolulene, xylene, and marvel mystery oil for your gas also  :smile16:

Yep.. And you forgot the secret ingredient--Vicks NyQuil....