Help, should i do it

sturat

oldbuck40 said:
sturat said:
nope! you really dont want me to post them raggedy old boats do ya,,,their too far gone :smile23:
OldBuck Class of 2008 GR school of jet boat driving.
this usually has Kenny's name all over it but i figured i would share it with ya Stu! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:
[/quote]
Only problem with that picture pertanning to me is my luck is not that good. I would have broken my neck and been driving the bus down south.  :smile23: :smile23:

oldbuck40

sturat said:
oldbuck40 said:
sturat said:
nope! you really dont want me to post them raggedy old boats do ya,,,their too far gone :smile23:
OldBuck Class of 2008 GR school of jet boat driving.
this usually has Kenny's name all over it but i figured i would share it with ya Stu! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:
Only problem with that picture pertanning to me is my luck is not that good. I would have broken my neck and been driving the bus down south.  :smile23: :smile23:
[/quote] :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

oldbuck40

COONASS said:
oldbuck40 said:
Keep on smack talking! that old mud bogger motor is sure to let loose the more ya brag! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:  you know how it is!!!!  :smile13: :smile13: :smile13:

If that's the case .......................mine will blow this weekend  :smile13:

(knock on wood) lol  :smile17: :smile17:
Your's aint an old Ferd is it? :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

socal714guy

You guess raped my thread!!!! damn you guys.... :smile21:  LOL its ok...Im just pulling the last of hair out trying to get a boat.

oldbuck40

socal714guy said:
You guess raped my thread!!!! damn you guys.... :smile21:  LOL its ok...Im just pulling the last of hair out trying to get a boat.
it happens!  :smile23: did you look at the last few craigslist deals that were posted up?

Devilman

sturat said:
Which summer 08 and 09? I still think you have him beat  if you add them together :smile24: :smile24:

Damn, goin all hardcore n' shit, giving him the baby seal treatment.... :smile17:

oldbuck40 said:
Keep on smack talking! that old mud bogger motor is sure to let loose the more ya brag! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:  you know how it is!!!!  :smile13: :smile13: :smile13:

Not bragging, just fact.... :wink: And if lets loose, it'll give you a couple weeks to get you some seat time in the boat to catch up, lol....

Devilman

socal714guy said:

Sorry about that, it happens around here, lol....

If you should happen to go looking in the Austin area, you may want to stay away from this one. It looks great in the pics, but 77Spectra from here on the boards went & saw it in person, the paint job on it was completely screwed. I see at least now he mentions it in his listing...

http://austin.craigslist.org/boa/1203425346.html

boatad.jpg

socal714guy

Ok so i want to thank every one who helped and did some searching for me. But I went the other direction in the boat world....I dont know how every feels about pontoon boats, but i pick one up saturday. Im stoked it nice and clean, turnkey and has a bunch of exrtas...SO AGAIN THANKS TO ALL. I WILL BE STAYING AT THIS SITE FOR INFO AND MAYBE SOME GET TOGETHERS...THATS IF PONTOONS ARE ALLOWED.... :smile15:

Devilman

A pontoon boat? :huh:

CurlyBill.jpg

Hahaha, just kiddin.... :grin: You're welcome to hang out long as you like. Enjoyin good times on the water with friends & family is what its all about. :smile15: Bring it to Welchfest in August, be lots of THB'ers there, be a good time to put some faces to the names... :smile12: :smile15:

KONA77

socal714guy said:
Ok so i want to thank every one who helped and did some searching for me. But I went the other direction in the boat world....I dont know how every feels about pontoon boats, but i pick one up saturday. Im stoked it nice and clean, turnkey and has a bunch of exrtas...SO AGAIN THANKS TO ALL. I WILL BE STAYING AT THIS SITE FOR INFO AND MAYBE SOME GET TOGETHERS...THATS IF PONTOONS ARE ALLOWED.... :smile15:

I sure hope toon boats are welcome....my next boat will be a barge  :smile15:  :smile13:

oldbuck40

socal714guy said:
Hey a pontoon is the best hang out platform there was ever built! 

and too Look at all the shade underneath while your just chilling! :smile15:

oldbuck40

socal714guy said:
now that im getting this pontoon boat 3 people just emailed me with tahiti boats........why god are you so cruel!!!!!
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: thats life!

so what you got a ride now! you will enjoy it! in the past i have owned 2 toons and they are great! :smile15: