Help, should i do it

sturat

it has been siiting under his car port. Motor and pump have been done. He was going to throw a paint job on it and new carpert then sell but figured cut someone a deal on a fresh boat and not mess with the paint and carpet and make it go away. Heck he has 4 of them time to down size  :smile23: :smile23:

Devilman

I gotcha... It didn't look bad from what I recall? Been a couple years since I laid eyes on it though. Still same paintjob & stuff?

sturat

Devilman said:
I gotcha... It didn't look bad from what I recall? Been a couple years since I laid eyes on it though. Still same paintjob & stuff?
Same here is a recent picture. It is dusty as the cover blew off but still the same old boat

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 71
  • photo1.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 70

Devilman

socal714guy said:
I live in carrollton-dallas area. I dont mind driving a little ways. I just want a toy to take out.

Cool. I've been seeing several boats on craigslist in several different areas of Texas, I can grab some of the links & throw 'em up for you if you like. That Avenger that Sturat just posted a pic of is a pretty solid boat. Just kind of depends on what grabs your eye I guess. :cool:

CHARLIE F

I am in the Mckinney area and work in the Carrollton area.
I would be happy to keep my eye out for a good deal as well.
There are some boats listed for sale on the Taylor Jet Boat site as well.

Sometimes it cost you way too much to start with a PROJECT boat, unless you really know what you are getting in to. There are alot of good boats for sale very reasonably in the Dallas area.

Devilman

sturat said:
Same here is a recent picture. It is dusty as the cover blew off but still the same old boat

He needs to swap me windshields before he sells it, lol.... :grin:

sturat

Devilman said:
socal714guy said:
I live in carrollton-dallas area. I dont mind driving a little ways. I just want a toy to take out.

Cool. I've been seeing several boats on craigslist in several different areas of Texas, I can grab some of the links & throw 'em up for you if you like. That Avenger that Sturat just posted a pic of is a pretty solid boat. Just kind of depends on what grabs your eye I guess. :cool:
Well we all know it grabs your eye  :smile23:

sturat

Devilman said:
sturat said:

He needs to swap me windshields before he sells it, lol.... :grin:
yeah i heard something about an old smokey lid or something like that  :smile13:

Devilman

sturat said:
Well we all know it grabs your eye  :smile23:
Gotta do it.... Avenger, timeless style & world class performance.... :smile15: :smile13:

sturat said:
yeah i heard something about an old smokey lid or something like that  :smile13:

Yeah, friggin kamikaze Smokey lid.  :rolleyes: Least it wasn't the grill itself, I'd a been cleaning burger grease off it for hours, lol....  :grin:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/boa/1210364042.html

:smile15: :smile15: :smile15:

Why you tryin to hang that Jaqueerzi pump on him, lol..... :grin:
figured it was better looking than the two Avengers i saw in there :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile24:

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
figured it was better looking than the two Avengers i saw in there :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile24:

Yeah right.  :rolleyes: You mean like the Avenger that has seen more run time in 2 weeks than your 4 boats combined all summer?  :smile12: LOL :smile23:

sturat

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

Yeah right.  :rolleyes: You mean like the Avenger that has seen more run time in 2 weeks than your 4 boats combined all summer?  :smile12: LOL :smile23:
Which summer 08 and 09? I still think you have him beat  if you add them together :smile24: :smile24:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:

nope! you really dont want me to post them raggedy old boats do ya,,,their too far gone :smile23:

sturat

nope! you really dont want me to post them raggedy old boats do ya,,,their too far gone :smile23:
[/quote]
OldBuck Class of 2008 GR school of jet boat driving.

oldbuck40

Keep on smack talking! that old mud bogger motor is sure to let loose the more ya brag! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:  you know how it is!!!!  :smile13: :smile13: :smile13:

oldbuck40

sturat said:
OldBuck Class of 2008 GR school of jet boat driving.
[/quote]this usually has Kenny's name all over it but i figured i would share it with ya Stu! :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

Attachments

• a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 56