Hate mail for the Patch

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I agree. So it will have plenty of time to earn it's final name. Sanger Anger is it for now!

KONA77

how about "Great White Hope"  as in ya might get it to ride right,  just saying to be saying  :laugh:

HellinnFrnt

gee wally are ya going to put what you change back to where it was before you make a new change? if so you're gonna need a bigger box of crayons ........

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
HellinnFrnt said:
gee wally are ya going to put what you change back to where it was before you make a new change? if so you're gonna need a bigger box of crayons ........
As it is now, it is ready for a certain Kona! :smile26: :grin: :smile28:

HellinnFrnt

Patchman said:
HellinnFrnt said:

pshaw .... better get it to run flat at least ....

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
HellinnFrnt said:
Patchman said:
HellinnFrnt said:

pshaw .... better get it to run flat at least ....
It will run flat long enough! :smile30: I'll stuff a big girl in the bow to hold it down! :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
KONA said:
Patchman said:
KONA said:
better mess with the north Kona,  you don't want none of this Kona  :smile22:
I save your's for the Hawaiian! :smile26: :grin:

better take the Hawaiian north,  there's not any porpoise up there  :laugh:
Come on now, you know that Hawaiian don't porpoise. Oh wait, it mite be hard to see from the back! :evil: :smile26: :grin:

77Jet Star

Patchman said:
So what you are saying, is for me to bring my boat over there for some dolphin sex. Hell that just mite fix it, and I could send the video to Esa and Jetstar so they could make another nature film. Sounds win win to me! :grin:
Probably that POS ford surging all that HP ...............................................................................                            NOT!!!!!!!!FORD AKA Boat anchor  crazy.gif

Wakemaker

DISTURBED said:
Devilman said:
No personal experience with them, but have read lots of times that those short factory rideplates are pretty much worthless.

And when you go out & are trying things/making changes to the boat.... document what you do so you an keep track of what helps, what does not. :wink:

This is hate mail thread!!!!!!

None of that helpful chit is allowed!

Only comments like this,

Put a prop on it!!!  That'll fix it!!!  :smile30:

lol 

crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

That is what I was thinking plus a BBC!  :smile26: :evil:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm falling asleep here boys, you are going to have to bring more than that! My wife comes up with better material! :smile26: :smile28: :smile22:

Crusader

Patchman said:
I'm falling asleep here boys, you are going to have to bring more than that! My wife comes up with better material! :smile26: :smile28: :smile22:

Patch, that's because she's seen you naked!!

Just sayin'. Lol