Happy Happy Day for Knotty

Knotty Girl

mr rogers said:
hey henry its all good man. i met you once and i can tell your not arrogant. your an alright guy in my opinion. I think your boat is sweet and cant wait to see it run, but i wont get my tighty whities in a bunch if i miss it making its few first passes. no hatin from me bro, but concerning your misguided purchase of that v-drive thingy,i must say that its hard to beat a good pump. :smile30:

A good pump, a good screw, its all good.  :smile16:

Crusader

MR...agree with you completely. Henry is a stand up feller who has slightly strayed off course from his roots. He'll be back as he's just testing the waters over on the "dark side". Lol.

I've never sensed one lick of arogance from Henry....A++ kinda guy IMO.

Becket

The shot I took was in fun Henry, as I stated before all the BS, MOST of my Boating is of the spur of the moment kind, like when I am home and the weather looks good..........GO! seems to me that planning has a bad effect on the weather.  :smile29:

AAAANNNNNYYYYWWWWAAAAYYYYY, I look fwd to seeing that thing in action some day!

And we still gotta meet up at "the Ranch" for a cool one! (NO broke back mtn crap  :smile20: )

Knotty Girl

Thanks fellas, and correct no broke back mountain stuff going on here, however I do profess to be a lesbian (I've always loved women).  :smile16:

ChryslerJet

Knotty said:
Thanks fellas, and correct no broke back mountain stuff going on here, however I do profess to be a lesbian (I've always loved women).  :smile16:
Henry!! You know that... Ah nevermind..

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
Knotty said:
Devilman said:
Mike S said:
We have all seen it on Johns boat it will never be the same :cool:

And neither will anyone's eyes that happened to witness that disaster. :tongue: :laugh: :grin:

Just got'a shake the money maker for the ladies.  bling.gif

It's like a bad dream, let's see you do it on the new boat lmao, "ok let's not!!" :smile20:

I'll try  jump.gif

JETSTAR said:
SPD said:
It's not that anyone is oblligated to post every little thing about thier boat , or every time they run thier boat . Last week it was posted that you were going to be running the boat and you jumped in and said you were not going to be running the boat and that you were just going to be installing an alternator . Even when you went and got the boat it was a great big secret . All of the super secret BS tends to make you seem arrogant , like you think you are too good to associate with most of the members here . Me personally I dont really give a damn what you do . If you had told everyone that you were planning to run the boat on Sunday I would not have driven all the way over there anyway . It just seems kinda stupid that you would join a site like this where we are all here to discuss our boats and boating trips just so you can act like everything is so top secret . If you dont want anyone to know what you got going on why the hell are you here ?
Wow were did this come from  :smile21: a little harsh dont you think Spd  :smile21: And A little over the top  :smile20:
when we want your opinion jetstar we will give it to ya, till then just stay over in your little corner of houston

77Jet Star

soldier of fortune said:
JETSTAR said:
SPD said:
It's not that anyone is oblligated to post every little thing about thier boat , or every time they run thier boat . Last week it was posted that you were going to be running the boat and you jumped in and said you were not going to be running the boat and that you were just going to be installing an alternator . Even when you went and got the boat it was a great big secret . All of the super secret BS tends to make you seem arrogant , like you think you are too good to associate with most of the members here . Me personally I dont really give a damn what you do . If you had told everyone that you were planning to run the boat on Sunday I would not have driven all the way over there anyway . It just seems kinda stupid that you would join a site like this where we are all here to discuss our boats and boating trips just so you can act like everything is so top secret . If you dont want anyone to know what you got going on why the hell are you here ?
Wow were did this come from  :smile21: a little harsh dont you think Spd  :smile21: And A little over the top  :smile20:
when we want your opinion jetstar we will give it to ya, till then just stay over in your little corner of houston
Dont think Spd needs your smart ass to take up for him.And I will give my opionion on this forum when I see fit.Damn sure dont need your permision.Go take yor meds dude you are jackin' with the wrong guy.

JETSTAR said:
soldier of fortune said:
JETSTAR said:
SPD said:
Dont think Spd needs your smart A$$ to take up for him.And I will give my opionion on this forum when I see fit.Damn sure dont need your permision.Go take yor meds dude you are jackin' with the wrong guy.
wrong guy? you got that right, i dont understand why you are jumping in here picking sides about anything, from your previous quotes from a circumstance that happened with a few thb members you spouted out that you were neutral just like switzerland, well switzerland your ass out of here.

77Jet Star

Knotty said:
Hey did i tell ya'll I got a new boat?  I sure am happy about it here is a pic.  :smile16:
Sure is making a lot of folks uneasy.Not complaining though looks like I'm getting a trip to switzerland out of it.  jump.gif jump.gif