Happy Happy Day for Knotty

Knotty Girl

Told ya'll loosing Just Knotty was like loosing a women.  think.gif  Well what do you do for a rebound.  :smile26: You go find a younger. big boobed one.  jump.gif Kind'a like you do with boats.  Loose one then go better, in this case faster.  :smile16:

Attachments

• L01.jpg
    L01.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 242

Knotty Girl

Actually I traded Just Knotty for this 501 Kurtis with a blown 632 from a guy in Tenn. Tim Rester"Distrubed" went with me.  Heck of a long trip, I cannot think him enough for going with me.  I would have played out for sure if I would not had had such a good co-pilot. Second pic was when we finally made it home and time to clean it up.

Attachments

• Mission Complete.jpg
    Mission Complete.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 217

customtouch

Knotty said:
Told ya'll loosing Just Knotty was like loosing a women.  think.gif  Well what do you do for a rebound.  :smile26: You go find a younger. big boobed one.  jump.gif Kind'a like you do with boats.  Loose one then go better, in this case faster.  :smile16:

In this case better and faster means v-drive  jump.gif. CONGRATS VERY COOL BOAT!!! :smile17:

Disturbed

It was one HECK of a trip!  I think I'll do it again next weekend!  crazy.gif

I just woke up.  I think I'll go back to bed! 

Knotty Girl

DISTURBED said:
It was one HECK of a trip!  I think I'll do it again next weekend!  crazy.gif

I just woke up.  I think I'll go back to bed!

Amen brotha I am one tired puppy, I have not stopped since I got home.  Way too old for this.

Disturbed

ju2urygy.jpg

dujunady.jpg

The big deal going down.

Knotty Girl

Nothing like firing up a couple of hot boats in a Burger King parking lot.  :smile16: It drew a little crowed  :smile28:

ChryslerJet

Henry Sweet new ride,  I want a ride at BCR.  So was it a straight up trade or some cash in the deal?  BTW is Austin still looking for a project?

Disturbed

ChryslerJet said:
Henry Sweet new ride,  I want a ride at BCR.  So was it a straight up trade or some cash in the deal?  BTW is Austin still looking for a project?

Dude!  It's a single seater!!!!!!!!  crazy.gif

We might be able to tie a tube to it while he's not looking!  You could get one heck of ride that way!