Happy Happy Day for Knotty

Becket

DISTURBED said:
Gas-Hole said:
DISTURBED said:
Gas-Hole said:
Just curious Henry, where do you plan to run that thing??  think.gif  Have you givin up on us? I don't see you cruisin that thing around with us like you did the Baker.

Maiden voyage was at Altair....  :grin: :wink:
Damn super secret maiden voyage was at Altair you mean! I have been home for 3 weeks, been to Altair, NEVER heard about this!!  :smile15:

It was a 'Super Secret Sunday' afternoon.  :grin:

It was sorta last minute kinda deal.  He got it ready for a test flight and said, "what the heck, let's do this."
That I can understand, seams the way most of my trips have been lately, SO...........How did it go? is there any seat cushion left??

KONA77

have not read all post but what i read and now want to make a post,  when the rest of us is plowing across the lake, or down the river,  Knotty is gonna want a tow or will be sitting on the trailer, anchored,  saying WTF  whered everyone go,  not to mention Karole,  will say ya aint goin anywhere without me,  so just sit your ass here,  they maybe back or they may not  :smile19:

Knotty said:
Well we were not expecting to put it in the water yesterday, still have some minor things we wanted to do.  Just could not wait any longer and had to make a couple of passes.  Tim, Trey, and James were helping me (cannot think them enough) anyway all I have to say about my short time in the water about my three passes is  :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:

i don't understand why, you guys are making all of this a secret not that most of us really give a shit about if you run that boat or not, i mean jim deaton posts up that you are going to run your boat, and then you come up with some bullshite story that you aint going out to run your boat, honestly we really dont give a crap. sounds like to me you and your fellow secret society members got some broke back mountain shit going on. are you sure you guys weren't  at KFC?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U1UCi53Pvg

spd500

soldier of fortune said:
Knotty said:
Well we were not expecting to put it in the water yesterday, still have some minor things we wanted to do.  Just could not wait any longer and had to make a couple of passes.  Tim, Trey, and James were helping me (cannot think them enough) anyway all I have to say about my short time in the water about my three passes is  :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:

i don't understand why, you guys are making all of this a secret not that most of us really give a s*** about if you run that boat or not, i mean jim deaton posts up that you are going to run your boat, and then you come up with some bullshite story that you aint going out to run your boat, honestly we really dont give a crap. sounds like to me you and your fellow secret society members got some broke back mountain s*** going on. are you sure you guys weren't  at KFC?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U1UCi53Pvg

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif someone had to say it  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Knotty Girl

Gas-Hole said:
Knotty said:
Wow! Interesting  think.gif
He is Jealous Henry, Or just an A$$hole, take your pick.

Actually I thought that was kind of funny.  I did not know I was obligated to post every little thing about my boat and when I run it.  crazy.gif  I am glad I know the rules now.  :smile26:  I guess the rest of ya'll better get on track, you could be call Broke Back.  :smile20:

spd500

It's not that anyone is oblligated to post every little thing about thier boat , or every time they run thier boat . Last week it was posted that you were going to be running the boat and you jumped in and said you were not going to be running the boat and that you were just going to be installing an alternator . Even when you went and got the boat it was a great big secret . All of the super secret BS tends to make you seem arrogant , like you think you are too good to associate with most of the members here . Me personally I dont really give a damn what you do . If you had told everyone that you were planning to run the boat on Sunday I would not have driven all the way over there anyway . It just seems kinda stupid that you would join a site like this where we are all here to discuss our boats and boating trips just so you can act like everything is so top secret . If you dont want anyone to know what you got going on why the hell are you here ?

Knotty Girl

Whoa horse, it is all in fun!  :smile26:  No secret stuff, we were just joking around.  Ya'll are way too serious.  crazy.gif  I had no idea I was running the boat until about 30 minutes before I did, had no plans up to that point.  The only reason we posted anything is because I had a few friends who wanted to watch.  I did not want them to think I was trying to cut them out.  As a matter of fact they understood.  Anyone who know me I am the last person who thinks I'm too good for anyone.  I like all boats and most boaters. I'm done with this conversation.  It has gotten stupid.  crazy.gif  If you want to talk about my boat or boats in general I'm game.  :smile16:

77Jet Star

SPD said:
It's not that anyone is oblligated to post every little thing about thier boat , or every time they run thier boat . Last week it was posted that you were going to be running the boat and you jumped in and said you were not going to be running the boat and that you were just going to be installing an alternator . Even when you went and got the boat it was a great big secret . All of the super secret BS tends to make you seem arrogant , like you think you are too good to associate with most of the members here . Me personally I dont really give a damn what you do . If you had told everyone that you were planning to run the boat on Sunday I would not have driven all the way over there anyway . It just seems kinda stupid that you would join a site like this where we are all here to discuss our boats and boating trips just so you can act like everything is so top secret . If you dont want anyone to know what you got going on why the hell are you here ?
Wow were did this come from  :smile21: a little harsh dont you think Spd  :smile21: And A little over the top  :smile20: 

spd500

Not trying to be harsh . Just explaining what it seems like around here sometimes . It really is not even a Henry thing , there are lots of people around here that act like everything is a matter of national security . Sometimes it kinda takes the fun out of things , that's all . Not trying to bash Henry , sorry if it was taken that way .

Devilman

Knotty said:
Whoa horse, it is all in fun!  :smile26:  No secret stuff, we were just joking around.  Ya'll are way too serious.  crazy.gif  I had no idea I was running the boat until about 30 minutes before I did, had no plans up to that point.  The only reason we posted anything is because I had a few friends who wanted to watch.  I did not want them to think I was trying to cut them out.  As a matter of fact they understood.  Anyone who know me I am the last person who thinks I'm too good for anyone.  I like all boats and most boaters. I'm done with this conversation.  It has gotten stupid.  crazy.gif  If you want to talk about my boat or boats in general I'm game.  :smile16:

I'd like to talk about your boat, but since you didn't call me to tell me you were running it, it would be a pretty onesided conversation as I would not have anything to say about it. So therefore, once again, I am left out of talking about your boat with you. It  is a vicious never-ending circle of despair, heartbreak & mistrust. I hope you are happy Henry, its nothing a couple afternoons in therapy shouldn't take care of. :cry:

This is a joke by the way.... it will take way more than a couple afternoons, be at least a week at the minimum. :cheesy: :grin: :grin:

ChryslerJet

Mike S said:
Wheres my damn pile of S&$@ boat,  :grin: it's starting to flood around here! :smile30: :grin:

According to everyone here it's in my back yard.  Come on in everyone there is plenty of room for now.  Just have to sweep out these beer cans the northies keep leaving here.

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Knotty said:

I'd like to talk about your boat, but since you didn't call me to tell me you were running it, it would be a pretty onesided conversation as I would not have anything to say about it. So therefore, once again, I am left out of talking about your boat with you. It  is a vicious never-ending circle of despair, heartbreak & mistrust. I hope you are happy Henry, its nothing a couple afternoons in therapy shouldn't take care of. :cry:

This is a joke by the way.... it will take way more than a couple afternoons, be at least a week at the minimum. :cheesy: :grin: :grin:

So sorry D-man, I will do my best to make it up to you.  :smile16:  Oh crap I better not post that I might get accused of being broke back.  :smile20:

Devilman

Knotty said:
So sorry D-man, I will do my best to make it up to you.  :smile16:  Oh crap I better not post that I might get accused of being broke back.  :smile20:

Too late, the damage is done. You have already been accused, I saw it on the internet and you know what that means. :grin:

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Knotty said:

Too late, the damage is done. You have already been accused, I saw it on the internet and you know what that means. :grin:

clap.gif

mr rogers

hey henry its all good man. i met you once and i can tell your not arrogant. your an alright guy in my opinion. I think your boat is sweet and cant wait to see it run, but i wont get my tighty whities in a bunch if i miss it making its few first passes. no hatin from me bro, but concerning your misguided purchase of that v-drive thingy,i must say that its hard to beat a good pump. :smile30: