Happy Happy Day for Knotty

Knotty Girl

JETSTAR said:
Knotty said:
Hey did i tell ya'll I got a new boat?  I sure am happy about it here is a pic.  :smile16:
Sure is making a lot of folks uneasy.Not complaining though looks like I'm getting a trip to switzerland out of it.  jump.gif jump.gif

Can I go, never been there.

77Jet Star

Knotty said:
JETSTAR said:
Knotty said:
Hey did i tell ya'll I got a new boat?  I sure am happy about it here is a pic.  :smile16:
Sure is making a lot of folks uneasy.Not complaining though looks like I'm getting a trip to switzerland out of it.  jump.gif jump.gif

Can I go, never been there.
Not sure I think he wants you to go somewhere else a little warmer LOL  think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
:smile23: Drama is in the house! :smile23: Cool boat man, even if it is a little screwy! :smile30:

scarabscs

Damn cool boat brother!  In glad that you agree with me that since you hewed me out of a ride in Just Knotty that you you let me drive "Really Knotty"  :smile16:

jimsplace

Knotty said:
I can tell you it is not for the faint of heart.  It is a white knuckle ride.  :smile16:

Knotty
After a few good runs and you get familiar with how the boat feels, you will be pushing the steering wheel for it to go faster, I promise.
  clap.gif

Knotty Girl

jimsplace said:
Knotty said:
I can tell you it is not for the faint of heart.  It is a white knuckle ride.  :smile16:

Knotty
After a few good runs and you get familiar with how the boat feels, you will be pushing the steering wheel for it to go faster, I promise.
  clap.gif

Already there.  :smile16: