Fishing on the Colorado!

slowboat13

My son and his buddies are going to give it a shot this weekend. I was planning to tell them to start in the area of Henry's tree and look for deeper holes.

Disturbed

slowboat13 said:
My son and his buddies are going to give it a shot this weekend. I was planning to tell them to start in the area of Henry's tree and look for deeper holes.

clap.gif

There's a 57 Chevy up the bank and about 200 yards upstream from there.  LOL.

I might take the fish slayer down there Saturday.  I need to finish off some beer that was left over from last weekend. 

slowboat13

If I can get the wife's honey do list shortened up I plan to go "supervise" the younguns . Fishin just ain't right if someone doesn't have a beer and they're not old enough. Lol

Disturbed

slowboat13 said:
If I can get the wife's honey do list shortened up I plan to go "supervise" the younguns . Fishin just ain't right if someone doesn't have a beer and they're not old enough. Lol

Truer words have never been spoken.  :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for pointing that out. I'm going to be working on a fishing boat one way or another this week. Not liking this broke boat stuff! :smile15:

Disturbed

f4c9790e059ca50396a2f63706f8da0a.jpg
93042d3e3de395e1fd4b5cfbfb7545cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Thanks for pointing that out. I'm going to be working on a fishing boat one way or another this week. Not liking this broke boat stuff! :smile15:

The water was still fairly clear.  I really didn't think we were going to catch anything.  Not too bad for not fishing that hard.  Didn't even run the lines Saturday night.  I was tired.  The biggest one was around 20 lbs or so.  (guessing)  The next one was around 12 lbs.

Knotty Girl

I had to supervise the whole operation, those two would have been lost if not for my vast knowledge of catching fish. They did ok for a couple of rookies.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
Where you able to keep Henry in the boat? :smile21:

No issue there.  Actually, he did alright holding the flashlight.  I didn't have the crab light setup.
Yes, time for a PM on the fish slayer! :smile14:

Disturbed

Time for Patch to get his boat wet!  I'll just leave mine at home!  :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:  jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif