Fishing on the Colorado!

Chevy2184

I have access to a spot to stay in port oconnor? Not much to look at... But sleeps 6 pretty easy and has ac and running water... 😎

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Chevy2184 said:
I have access to a spot to stay in port oconnor? Not much to look at... But sleeps 6 pretty easy and has ac and running water... 😎

think.gif A/c and running water sound like a winner!

Chevy2184

Just a ol single wide set up with bunk beds... But can usually get it for 100$ for the weekend...

Disturbed

Chevy2184 said:

Gonna have to remember that!  Thanks!  :smile16:

Disturbed

slowboat13 said:
Can anyone offer any inside tips for limb line running at Altair?

Yeah, go to the Brazos.  Altair is all fished out.  LOL. 

Downstream from the bridge before the pumping plant there's a Cypress tree on the left.  Just upstream from that and under that Cypress is pretty good.  The bank across from the boat ramp is good for channels.  Use worms and perch/carp.  The water is clear right now so, you probably won't do very well unless you can keep your lines baited.  There's literally hundreds of other places down there that are pretty good spots.  Gravel bottom is always good.  Stay away from the mud bottomed areas.  They generally don't produce.  Of course, there are a few exceptions to that rule.
:smile30: