Fishing on the Colorado!

Devilman

whats stoppin you? :grin:

On a related note, I did find that we have a bait store again. Other side of town, but on a positive there is a hot rod shop down the street from it that usually seems to have some cool chit going on.

Devilman

Patchman said:
Really, de-rail on the second post! crazy.gif

how is it derailed. I asked what was stopping you from going. Then followed it up with information about a location where bait could be purchased & used in said fishing trip.  :rolleyes: :cool:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Patchman said:
Really, de-rail on the second post! crazy.gif

how is it derailed. I asked what was stopping you from going. Then followed it up with information about a location where bait could be purchased & used in said fishing trip.  :rolleyes: :cool:
No, I don't think you were referring as to where I could buy bait for my fishing trip on the Colorado! crazy.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
I've been thinking the same thing.  Really need some muddy water for a successful trip.
Why muddy water? You think they are scared of that fish slaying machine I own? :smile21:

Devilman

You could buy bait there. They may call you names like the last guy did, but you could buy bait there. :cheesy:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
You could buy bait there. They may call you names like the last guy did, but you could buy bait there. :cheesy:
Yeah, I believe he is part of that whole compound thread! crazy.gif He's probably got family in Bay City! :grin:

TexasJet

Gas-Hole said:
KONA said:
fishing should be good this weekend for fishing,  muddy water and rain...  :smile16:
"Fishing should be good this weekend for fishing"  crazy.gif

Wait, I understand. You fish for fish, right? So "fishing should be good this weekend for fishing" makes perfect sense.  :smile16: