Did Me a Little Black Friday Shopping

customtouch

Well............it looks like I am going to have to put this one up for sale. Someone is going to get a really nice  70% done CSS 19. I will post a for sale add later but it's gonna be hard letting it go. All the blood sweat and tears resurrecting this boat only to turn it loose this close to completion kinda sucks but it is time to move on. Three boat projects is just too much...............unless your Patch!!  :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
Well............it looks like I am going to have to put this one up for sale. Someone is going to get a really nice  70% done CSS 19. I will post a for sale add later but it's gonna be hard letting it go. All the blood sweat and tears resurrecting this boat only to turn it loose this close to completion kinda sucks but it is time to move on. Three boat projects is just too much...............unless your Patch!!  :grin:
I have a way of making everything a project! But you forget, I have been to your shop my project loving brother! :smile30:

Chevy2184

Someone is going to be getting a heck of a cool little boat!!

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

customtouch

Posted the boat for sale at midnight last night and it was sold and gone by 2:00 this afternoon. Gonna miss it and it's the end of this thread I guess!!  LOL!!

Chevy2184

Someone got a sweet little boat with one hell of a good head start! 👍🏻

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

customtouch

I guess I posted it too cheap. I had two people in line to buy it if this guy didn't.  This is the 4th boat that I have sold without a test run. Guess I have an honest face!!  LOL!!!