Ya'll are doing it again...
rolleyes.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
rolleyes.gif
I know, can't keep this guy on track to save your life! I guess we all should know that by his project threads! :smile30:

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
Devilman said:
rolleyes.gif
I know, can't keep this guy on track to save your life! I guess we all should know that by his project threads! :smile30:
It's Stacys fault or not posting pics of the new boat then we would all be distracted

duanehydro

Ok, still no pics of boat, but we got an engine pic....maybe he'll tell us about it? What kind of specs is in a ss motor? think.gif

FL350

Administrator
Here's our engine rules. My only difference is I'm not running aluminum heads on this motor.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 131

ChryslerJet

Duanehydro said:
Well, look like you can run whatever you want, as long as it's a 427 chevy.... :smile28:
no kidding talk about restrictions, Guess they have to do that so the Chevy guys will actually run fast you have to tell them how to build their motors.

WFO

ChryslerJet said:
Duanehydro said:
Well, look like you can run whatever you want, as long as it's a 427 chevy.... :smile28:
no kidding talk about restrictions, Guess they have to do that so the Chevy guys will actually run fast you have to tell them how to build their motors.

Don't have to worry about no Chrysler as long as it's in your hands. jump.gif

ChryslerJet

WFO said:
ChryslerJet said:
Duanehydro said:

Don't have to worry about no Chrysler as long as it's in your hands. jump.gif
Just wait until it is together.