Color Me Gone

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
I just want a good ride in a fast V-drive! Triggers was an appetizer, time to fly in one! Or fly in Triggers! :smile30:
Patch head up to Steele Creek one of these days and billy will give ya a ride.  When the Carlson is done I will give you a ride in it but to quote Knotty it's just a little river boat it's not fast.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I appreciate the offer, but you have to give your wife a ride in it first. Hell she has only been waiting two years now for a boat ride! :smile16:

FL350

Administrator
Patch you guys come up to the Toys for Tots at Gas Monkey Bar n Grill it will be there and then off to Parker, Arizona for the Thanksgiving Regatta races.

Crusader

Patchman said:
I appreciate the offer, but you have to give your wife a ride in it first. Hell she has only been waiting two years now for a boat ride! :smile16:

Lol..very true!

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
Who said you were getting the FIRST Ride.  And she has only been waiting for a few months before that she didn't care.

I like you Patch but I don't like you as much as Demonseed.

customtouch

ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
Who said you were getting the FIRST RideAnd she has only been waiting for a few months before that she didn't care.

Does that mean you are giving Demonseed the first imaginary ride???

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
Who said you were getting the FIRST RideAnd she has only been waiting for a few months before that she didn't care.

I am way cool with you liking Demonseed more! Now that you mention it, you two would get along great! :smile30: :grin:

Devilman

I'm sure Stacy will just be thrilled to have this Patch/Josh/CJ love triangle thing happening here in his thread. :cheesy:

Drumzilla

Patchman said:
customtouch said:
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:

I am way cool with you liking Demonseed more! Now that you mention it, you two would get along great! :smile30: :grin:

agreed..  clap.gif

KONA77

ok  :smile21: wth is going on in this thread  :smile19:

DrumZilla said:
Patchman said:
customtouch said:
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:

agreed..  clap.gif

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
customtouch said:
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:

Dammit  that came out way differently than I planned

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Back to the boat pic, which we are apparently not going to get, unless I drive 4.5 hours and take myself. Although it would be a fun trip! crazy.gif :smile16:

FL350

Administrator
Super Stock motor about to go in.
Patch you guys drive up!! Be a good time for sure!

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
Back to the boat pic, which we are apparently not going to get, unless I drive 4.5 hours and take myself. Although it would be a fun trip! crazy.gif :smile16:
Patch I will go with you pick me up on the way.