Broken Bow July 4th 2012

3boatpaul

boatlessbrett said:
Paul that was me calling y'all crazy but all around that was a blast I was not ready to leave and am ready to go back the ride to the cliffs was so sweet I'll try to get the viedo I have up tonight so James can see his boat in action.
it was nice to meet you and jaw jack with you. now i have a face to put with with you'r THB name. hope to see you again at one of the get together's. :smile27:

Gold Member

hillbilly68 said:
a pic sid took at broken bow

fordflag.jpg
Awesome flag David!!  bling.gif

Last Mohecian

Administrator
hillbilly68 said:
Last Mohican said:
hillbilly68 said:
a pic sid took at broken bow

fordflag.jpg

Looks about right.  For the flag to fly that way, the boat would be moving backwards.

Me going backwards would be the only way for you to beat me to the finish line.  :smile16:

No doubt about that.  It's no secret that 2 ton tessie I bought is slow and quiet.

blazeracer

Last Mohican said:
No doubt about that.  It's no secret that 2 ton tessie I bought is slow and quiet.

Ain't nothing wrong with being slow if you look good doing it. I ran about 8 races this weekend and lost every one of them, but threw the biggest roost out there and must have gotten 100 comments on the color changing paint job.

blazeracer

Alright man, got the video done with the racing on it. I do believe this is the first of my vids with my Glastron in it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOW88Gebs7s&feature=youtu.be

Gonna re-sticky this for just a couple of days.

blazeracer

Really??? After putting up like almost 60 vids, I had no idea.... Way to go Youtube!!

Attachments

• Really.JPG
    Really.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 134

blazeracer

Bobby sent me all of this pics from his and Shannon's phones. Here they in a slide show video. She picked the song... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aEeOZ5Dvco&feature=youtu.be

Hammer 1

Great videos James , Great slideshow Bobby & Shannon clap.gif  Yeah I saw my top for the last again James  :smile13:

stickman07

Slideshow vid says not available for mobile ...... ??????

Sent from my iPhone 4S bought with UNION Dollars ! 🇺🇸🚒