Broken Bow July 4th 2012

blazeracer

Forgot to mention that Chop's BBQ was the cat's meow, then after that.... GO CART RACING!! That was awesome, I haven't done that in years.

We had a great time as well, even though we did not pull up to to the beach on Saturday (I didn't feel like screwing with it all day) we had a great time running back up to the cliff's with the big Cats and watching the passes from the end of the cove. Again a GREAT TIME, thanks everyone!

Crusader

blazeracer said:
Forgot to mention that Chop's BBQ was the cat's meow, then after that.... GO CART RACING!! That was awesome, I haven't done that in years.

Go-cart racing was a blast!!!!! We had a great time.

xlr8

that was great.now i know what the nascar guys do let the two front guys duke it out  then james goes around them.

ChryslerJet

xlr8 said:
that was great.now i know what the nascar guys do let the two front guys duke it out  then james goes around them.
lol of course, no one pays attention to the third guy in the line so he can look like he is coming from nowhere to win.

blazeracer

xlr8 said:

Man, I was on your tail waiting for one of those lapped cars to spin you out so I could shoot by for the win. Worked perfectly!! Then I had to keep Junior from doing the same to me. LOL

GO KARTS NEXT YEAR ON SATURDAY NIGHT FO SHO!!

blazeracer

More peeps....

The last one is Maria's mom. She's never seen anything like this in her lifetime.

Attachments

• IMAG1467.jpg
    IMAG1467.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 79

blazeracer

Edward putting the boat on the trailer with his buddy Christian. He's 10 and has it down.

Attachments

• IMAG1470.jpg
    IMAG1470.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 77

boatlessbrett

James I have video of Edward makin his pass out of the cove if I can get the computer at the house to work I'll send it to you so you can post it up. If not I'll bring the sd card out tomorrow night to lavon if your goin to be there.

blazeracer

boatlessbrett said:
James I have video of Edward makin his pass out of the cove if I can get the computer at the house to work I'll send it to you so you can post it up. If not I'll bring the sd card out tomorrow night to lavon if your goin to be there.

I'll be there, weather permitting. You can try and email it to me, blazeracer@yahoo.com

I was waiting for that vid to put the second one together.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
blazeracer said:
boatlessbrett said:

I'll be there, weather permitting. You can try and email it to me, blazeracer@yahoo.com

I was waiting for that vid to put the second one together.

Yahoo only lets you email 25 MB.  If it is bigger than that you can setup a dropbox account for free and that gives you 2GB of online storage you can use to transfer files.

hillbilly68

a pic sid took at broken bow

fordflag.jpg