Broken Bow July 4th 2012

Crusader

trailer trash junkies said:
I agree four crazy nights up there and today work sucks that white tunnel with the borlas on it was running dam good

We got home to McKinney yesterday and this morning I had to go to Waco for work....my mind is still in Broken Bow though!!

Four nights there is not enough!!!!!!!!

BackWoods

Crusader said:
trailer trash junkies said:
I agree four crazy nights up there and today work sucks that white tunnel with the borlas on it was running dam good

We got home to McKinney yesterday and this morning I had to go to Waco for work....my mind is still in Broken Bow though!!

Four nights there is not enough!!!!!!!!
we almost put back in the water Sunday morning

TintMan

Hats off to Eric and his twin turbo rig! That SOB will fly!  clap.gif I don't think  there was a boat there that could beat him from a roll.  And prolly not but a couple that would win from the dig...and they were all out race rigs that never ran.Good job man! clap.gif

stallion176

TintMan said:
Hats off to Eric and his twin turbo rig! That SOB will fly!  clap.gif I don't think  there was a boat there that could beat him from a roll.  And prolly not but a couple that would win from the dig...and they were all out race rigs that never ran.Good job man! clap.gif
Thanks tint for an all water cooled factorty manifold setup it seems to be doing its job. also its my old 496 10:1 nitrous motor that i beast the shit out of for a season then it sat for a season. didnt change the cam or anything just bolted it up and been running it..  I sure didnt make it happen alone. Big thanks to Hass, TXliberator, and Ervin Capps for all the help.. I got a lil something for the outlaw group come oct! :smile17:

txliberator

stallion176 said:
TintMan said:
Thanks tint for an all water cooled factorty manifold setup it seems to be doing its job. also its my old 496 10:1 nitrous motor that i beast the s*** out of for a season then it sat for a season. didnt change the cam or anything just bolted it up and been running it..  I sure didnt make it happen alone. Big thanks to Hass, TXliberator, and Ervin Capps for all the help.. I got a lil something for the outlaw group come oct! :smile17:

Thanks for the props Eric, it's been fun and I must admit that boat has surprised the hell outta me. (And a few others)  :grin:  :wink:

Hass828

stallion176 said:
TintMan said:
Thanks tint for an all water cooled factorty manifold setup it seems to be doing its job. also its my old 496 10:1 nitrous motor that i beast the s*** out of for a season then it sat for a season. didnt change the cam or anything just bolted it up and been running it..  I sure didnt make it happen alone. Big thanks to Hass, TXliberator, and Ervin Capps for all the help.. I got a lil something for the outlaw group come oct! :smile17:
Thanks for the props! You did good young'un  :cool:

Crusader

blazeracer said:
Here's the first of two vids I'll be making. This one is from day two when we all took a cruise to the north end of the lake. That was the most incredible boat ride ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQFe1Sge8HE&feature=youtu.be

Fantastic job on the video James!!!!!!!

txliberator

Hass828 said:
stallion176 said:
TintMan said:

He ain't that young you're just that,,,,,ah nevermind.  :grin:

hillbilly68

we had a great time as well........nice to see & meet everyone.....and it was nice that my boat didnt break..i got to leave under my own power..lol

Hass828

txliberator said:
Hass828 said:
stallion176 said:
TintMan said:

He ain't that young you're just that,,,,,ah nevermind.  :grin:
Lol, he's just a snot nosed kid! (with a fast boat)  :shocked:

Gold Member

Good show Eric!  clap.gif there were some very impressive boats there. David your boat will move for a v-hull. I was impressed! That motor would spank some a$$ in a winger. James nice job on the video and your right that was the best lake cruise ever!! This was a great event!

Crusader

You're right bobby, that cruise was soooo much fun. The video captured the moment perfectly. We need to get James boat in more videos!!!

Last Mohecian

Administrator
hillbilly68 said:
we had a great time as well........nice to see & meet everyone.....and it was nice that my boat didnt break..i got to leave under my own power..lol

That is a rarity for a Ford guy.  :smile28:

Hammer 1

Great Time , Thanks to everone for all that you guys always do. Eric , I cant say anything that hasn't been said except > DAMN THAT BOATS FAST !!!!! But I would bet you heard that from a few folks crazy.gif Great Video James  clap.gif All you Guys & Gals are the best I know  jump.gif

hobbs

Had a great time with you guys!!!! Stallion your TX was a flyin and looked awesome!!! I hated I had electrical problems but shit happens. Glad everyone made it back to the bank safely. Hope to see everyone at the next gathering. PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jump.gif

hillbilly68

Last Mohican said:
hillbilly68 said:

That is a rarity for a Ford guy.  :smile28:

yea and i beleive you got a good look at the back side of my ford..... :smile17: :smile17:.....yours is no sloutch, your tunnel runs good matt, that was a good find.................

hillbilly68

i pulled my bowl and impeller today and the wear ring and wear ring surface on the impy is wore completely out its a wonder it even got up on plane with all the water going around the impeller instead of through it...............