Brazos River Rat ( Billy's ) Update

73 Sanger Flat

Thanks Jim. It is getting closer. May have to borrow a set of Valve Covers to clear these T and D rockera

Attachments

• IMG_20141220_163239668.jpg
    IMG_20141220_163239668.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20141220_163331230.jpg
    IMG_20141220_163331230.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20141220_172107168.jpg
    IMG_20141220_172107168.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 67

73 Sanger Flat

Jim. Galen wants to head down early spring to Texas or maybe Okmulgy OK. To hit the water.  You may have to meet us in Oklahoma

TexasJet

You are going to like those rockers. Did you get the oiling option where they drill a small hole facing the springs?

73 Sanger Flat

Galen has it set up to Dyno Saturday .. Can't wait to watch .. It will be cool, my first in person Dyno .. I can't thank Galen enough for  all his help on this engine ..  clap.gif
It will be a little while before we get the engine back in the boat , but we should be ready for spring .. It will be a long slow Winter until Spring gets here , knowing the new power plant is ready to go .. Time to do a few other things for the boat also when the engine gets back ..

Carnivalride

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Galen has it set up to Dyno Saturday .. Can't wait to watch .. It will be cool, my first in person Dyno .. I can't thank Galen enough for  all his help on this engine ..  clap.gif
It will be a little while before we get the engine back in the boat , but we should be ready for spring .. It will be a long slow Winter until Spring gets here , knowing the new power plant is ready to go .. Time to do a few other things for the boat also when the engine gets back ..

Looking good Billy, have fun at the dyno  :smile17:

73 Sanger Flat

I am sitting at work and I just want to jump in the car and head that way right now ..Can't wait .. Wish I could bring it home with me , but it will not fit in the trunk of the car ..
It will be fun spending Christmas with Galen and his family ..

Carnivalride

I am sitting at work and I just want to jump in the car and head that way right now ..Can't wait .. Wish I could bring it home with me , but it will not fit in the trunk of the car ..
It will be fun spending Christmas with Galen and his family ..

Are you trying to tell me that the thought of that new engine is distracting you from your work place responsibilities? lol    think.gif

Surely not especially with Christmas being Thursday.  :smile26:

Have a safe trip, Merry Christmas  and enjoy yourselves !  :smile30:

Carnivalride

It is a dam disease that we have .. No freaking cure for it either .. Need more Powers and Speed .. LOL

I know but my next jump (TE/ 9.0) is going to cost me some coin.  crazy.gif

73 Sanger Flat

Your boat is fast enough Loren .. Let some of us catch up to you first .. Hell your boat with a little NOS could run in the T.E. class ..