9th annual Rocking the Cove August 22, 2015

Knotty Girl

There is nothing wrong with picking another body of water and a different date that is not a race date.  think.gif Just a thought.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Knotty said:
There is nothing wrong with picking another body of water and a different date that is not a race date.  think.gif Just a thought.
What he said! clap.gif clap.gif :smile17:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Knotty said:

Woah!  The Driver makes a good point!!!  :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26:

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

customtouch

DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
Knotty said:

Woah!  The Driver makes a good point!!!  :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26:

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

You know................this is that "even a blind squirrel"  thing!! :grin:

FL350

Administrator
I still say a poker run  in October on lake Whitney. I'm going to talk with JJ about it in Marble Falls.

John

Here's the deal everything is closed on the lake except welch right now, rocky is shut down till September 30th, and big creek (forget about it), according to the corps site, yegua is still  only closed till the 30th of this month, now I called the lady at the the lake office, and she said they would know about yegua for a while till things got uncovered by the water. bottom line is my reservations haven't been canceled yet, so im going to proceed as planned, if yall want to do something at canyon I might show up.

73 Sanger Flat

FL350 said:
I still say a poker run  in October on lake Whitney. I'm going to talk with JJ about it in Marble Falls.
I vote for this , my first Poker run riding with Stacey and I won ..  jump.gif

John

hey these events are not mutually exclusive of each other, IF RTC happens to go down, great! if RTC happens and a poker run on Whitney in october EVEN BETTER!
bottom line is some one needs to step up and organize it and make it happen! BTW Im not making shirts this year due to the uncertainty of this year.
Also Mike if you want to do something on canyon, Im all ears!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
It's been a tough year for boating for sure. Would be nice to put something together that wasn't on a race weekend! :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Knotty said:
We need to do something here in the South.
Like a sand bar bash would be cool! Also have to do something for the larger boat guys as well! :smile30: