76 Kurtis

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Just messing with my compadre, you have to keep these guys on their toes. You know you are the only one in my sites! That BBO is going down! :smile26:

Disturbed

I got the box back today.

They changed a shorted transistor.  No other statements............  Oh well, I'll see if it works tonight!!!!  jump.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:

They changed a shorted transistor.  No other statements............  Oh well, I'll see if it works tonight!!!!  jump.gif
So that's your problem! :smile26: think.gif :smile26:

KONA77

DISTURBED said:

think.gif  :smile16:

Disturbed

Well, I tried out the new prop yesterday.  jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

I gained a significant amount of performance and there may still be some more left to gain!  :smile16:  It's now pulling a lot harder out the back door and I didn't lose anything out of the hole!  jump.gif

Knotty Girl

Look out boys Disturbed is coming, when he can improved on what he had.  That is one of the best rigs around.  my .02  clap.gif jump.gif 

TexasJet

soldier of fortune said:
yeah heard it ran 96 mph yesterday. alot faster than mine. good job.

clap.gif Tru dat. The gun don't lie. Looked like it was on rails. No hopping no hunting, straight and true. Now watch he'll change something and screw it up!

KONA77

not gonna be able to live with him now....  ya'll done and gone and give him a big head....  but he ain't got the balls to let up on the down peddle    :smile26:

73 Sanger Flat

DISTURBED said:
Well, I tried out the new prop yesterday.  jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

I gained a significant amount of performance and there may still be some more left to gain!  :smile16:  It's now pulling a lot harder out the back door and I didn't lose anything out of the hole!  jump.gif

What prop did you buy?? Brand ,Pitch , Size  . What type of prop slip % did you have ? I been looking to get a new one myself , but hate to dish out $750-850 for a new one . I talked to Harold Kinswater a few days ago , but I need some data before he makes me one .
I need the prop burn max rpm for him  and then he can get me one close to what I need .

Talking with Harold , he told me that my old BGF ( Tom Black  ) prop would pull hard to half  track ( 1/8 mile )  and then that would be it , if I wanted top end for the 1/4 mile , he has one ready for me . but for $ 850.00 I am not ready for that .. So I am still researching for what I want to buy ..

Disturbed

Menkens 11 1/4 x 16.  $850.00 shipped.  Tom Bentley has been really helpful.  Right now, my slip is 22.5 %.  We're working on improving that.  He wants me to change my gear first so, if we need to take some off of the diameter, we can do it all at once.  Its a big chunk of cash but, he has promised that I won't spend any more on it.