76 Kurtis

OdieDiver

Tim since your buying get one of these to go with that box and the next time the box goes out change a few wires around and your back up and running.
all the  bling.gif with a little insurance

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MSD-8360/

tim i would have let you use my 6a box that is my spare however someone from ingleside ,texas borrowed it from me a while ago think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif

horsepower junkie

soldier of fortune said:
tim i would have let you use my 6a box that is my spare however someone from ingleside ,texas borrowed it from me a while ago think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif
I've heard about those Ingleside guys :grin: :grin:

Disturbed

jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

MSD called and said my box is shipping out today.  The repair is $44 plus shipping.  :smile16:  Not too bad! 

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:

MSD called and said my box is shipping out today.  The repair is $44 plus shipping.  :smile16:  Not too bad!
Did they say what happened? It was probably from sucking on some of my Sanger's exhaust fumes at Altair! LOL :grin:

73 Sanger Flat

Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:

Did they say what happened? It was probably from sucking on some of my Sanger's exhaust fumes at Altair! LOL :grin:

I would also like to know if they tell you what was wrong .. I want to get a spare MSD 6 AL box for a spare .. Knock on wood , mine is like 7-8 years old and still working .. But my MSD retard box is screwing up ..

duanehydro

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:

I would also like to know if they tell you what was wrong .. I want to get a spare MSD 6 AL box for a spare .. Knock on wood , mine is like 7-8 years old and still working .. But my MSD retard box is screwing up ..
so, it's like .....retarded?

73 Sanger Flat

yes it is .. It's retarded >> LOL

I think some of the time the start retard part is not working , The starter  wants to kick back some of the time . Not all of the time .. Last time it did it , I just used my ignition kill switch and got it spinning over and then hit the ignition switch .. It works , but a pain in the but to do that .. Thinking of taking the locked out distibutor out and putting my other one back in with some light springs ..

Disturbed

I guess I'll find out when it gets here.  The girl that called me from MSD just wanted money.  lol.  Hopefully, there will be some paper work with it.  If not, I'm gonna call and make sure they verified my problem.  :wink:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
I guess I'll find out when it gets here.  The girl that called me from MSD just wanted money.  lol.  Hopefully, there will be some paper work with it.  If not, I'm gonna call and make sure they verified my problem.  :wink:
I can verify your problems, #1 v-drive #2 BBC! :grin: That sums most of it up! :grin:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
I can verify your problems, #1 v-drive #2 BBC! :grin: That sums most of it up! :grin:

That's not the problem.  I got the vdrive so you Ford guys could see what the front of a BBC looks like.
:smile30:

73 Sanger Flat

DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:

That's not the problem.  I got the vdrive so you Ford guys could see what the front of a BBC looks like.
:smile30:

THAT IS THE TRUTH !!!!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
clap.gif Nice save! I didn't see that coming, And I usually don't see it going! :smile26: :smile30:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
clap.gif Nice save! I didn't see that coming, And I usually don't see it going! :smile26: :smile30:

No save.

It's only counted as a save in a close game.  :smile30:
:grin: :grin: :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well a couple of weekends ago, a jet was the only game, I guess it still is until the box gets back! think.gif :grin: I agree, this game is not close! :evil: :smile30: