28' Sleekcraft project

bwammack02

This is a 28’ 1992 Sleekcraft named SOUR HABIT.  It had a 502 that was on its last leg and in need of help!  So I put the engine in the shop to be freshened up taking it from a 502 mag. with a carb to a 502 EFI.  I have pulled all the carpet and am in the process of redoing the floor so I can have drop-in carpet. I will post pics as I go along. Thanks for looking!! :smile13:

http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae288/bwammack02/

bwammack02

Also selling parts:
4bbl Rochester  100.oo
Jacobs Coil pack with electronic and distributor  150.oo
Thru Hull mufflers 100.oo
Captions call  100.oo
Wishbone for brovo  25.oo
Manifolds bb 50.oo

KONA77

Nothing wrong with running a big boat if you can afford it,  at least while we are anchored or on the trailer,  you are hauling the mail

badblood

That is a BIG BOAT, my little boat you can barely find room for a tool bag and a small cooler. I would get spoiled real quick in that boat, and my wife would be happy. No limit to how much crap she could bring.  :grin:

KONA77

badblood said:
That is a BIG BOAT, my little boat you can barely find room for a tool bag and a small cooler. I would get spoiled real quick in that boat, and my wife would be happy. No limit to how much crap she could bring.   :grin:

i second that,
happy0034.gif

Sweet Addiction

My brother is kind of slow to update.  I don't know why.  You guys are going to sh** when we get the motor together.  He had an old worn out 502 mag and it now will have a kick a** fuel injection with a dominator throttle body on top.  I think it is back at our buddies place for paint.

Devilman said:
Nah, comes across ok to me? Looking forward to more pics...