28' Sleekcraft project

bwammack02

I took out the two front couches so we can put in fuel return lines and so I can get some new carpet in , just FYI this took 3 hrs.   

Sweet Addiction

worthless_without_pics.gif

SOUR HABIT said:
I took out the two front couches so we can put in fuel return lines and so I can get some new carpet in , just FYI this took 3 hrs. 

Sweet Addiction

It is funny.  When you bring women they bring the whole house.  I am always telling them to pick their stuff up. Keep it in your bag, oh wait.  Lesson learned get a bag that has a zipper on the top so you can close it.  Normally it end up in the floor.  :smile16:

badblood said:
That is a BIG BOAT, my little boat you can barely find room for a tool bag and a small cooler. I would get spoiled real quick in that boat, and my wife would be happy. No limit to how much crap she could bring.  :grin:

Sweet Addiction

Not sure if you can see the steering actuator mounted on the top of the transom assembly but like most stock boats you have a teleflex helm and a cable that goes to the transom and cycles the power steering ram which is bolted to a tiller arm that goes through the transom to the gimble assembly that is mounted to the outdrive.  A pretty weak setup. and the gimble ring will eventually wear out unless you add a hydraulic ram.  I went with full hydraulic on mine the pump goes up to the power steering helm at the dash and the left and right back to the hydraulic ram on the transom and return line to resivor.  It is pretty much like a car.

Boat004-5.jpg

spd500 said:
What is the power steering pump for  :smile21:

KONA77

Power steering that's sweet,  i had an i/o that had it, there's nothing like except a jet with good  cables