28' Sleekcraft project

Sweet Addiction

With the upgrades that Lightning suggested www.boatheaders.com,  stock it was a 390 hp motor and now it will turn at least 550 maybe close to 600 hp.

bwammack02

Im not being slow, just got to much going on this month to keep up.  If everything goes right I will have it back together by March.. 

Sweet Addiction

Dude.  Get it in gear.  You don't have that much going.  You get home at 5:00 every day.

SOUR HABIT said:
Im not being slow, just got to much going on this month to keep up.  If everything goes right I will have it back together by March..

Sweet Addiction

We did some painting last weekend.  My gun was messed up for a while but I think it was a good base coat and they need to be hit with a little 2k grit to get the fish eyes out.  They will look sweet when they are installed.

Boat002-3.jpg

Sweet Addiction

We will be over where the engine is this weekend.  I believe most of the parts were painted and hopefully he started putting the accessories on the block.

bwammack02

I am waiting for the wire harnes to be fixed and the block to be put back together.  As soon as I get some good weather I will finish the floor, but it takes more then one good day a week to get it going.

bwammack02

Okay I slaked of on working on the boat this weekend and wasted 3 hrs. watching the cowboys get there butts handed to them.    :smile18: 
It should be ready to go back in the water by the end of March.

Sweet Addiction

He has paint.  Finally got something done with the warm weather.  Needs a fuel pump and he is about there.  Oh, the wire harness was a nightmarish disaster so it was sent off for repair.

GetAttachment.jpg

Sweet Addiction

Some guy is doing the repair.  He builds wire harnesses for just about anything and I think he has all the tools with the pin outs to make sure it is correct. 

Duanehydro said:
:smile21: sent it where, and why? :huh:

bwammack02

Just go out in your garage and get a bunch of different wire sizes ball it up and throw it down and that’s about what it looked like.    :smile13: