2013 Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta July 26th-28th

Disturbed

Speaking of which, did anyone find a go pro camera?  A friend lost his at 429 Saturday.  He thinks he left it in a truck (that was unlocked) but, doesn't know for 100%.  Thanks!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent time! Thanks to those who put it on, and thanks to 429 for the nice covered area we had in front of our cabins. Sure is nice going to a place that wants our business! Oh and the entertainment Saturday nite was off the hook! :smile16:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Excellent time! Thanks to those who put it on, and thanks to 429 for the nice covered area we had in front of our cabins. Sure is nice going to a place that wants our business! Oh and the entertainment Saturday nite was off the hook! :smile16:
Agreed with everything Patch just said!  clap.gif jump.gif

For those of you who didn't see Mr Rogers perform '2 live crew', y'all missed out!

TexasJet

Patchman said:

X2. Especially Saturday night! The ladies had a blast and it was fun watching them!  clap.gif  :smile27:

Gold Member

Thanks to everyone that came out and making it an awesome time!  clap.gif

Patch maybe talking about the lost drunk boy? Lmao!!

Disturbed

Motor Head said:
Thanks to everyone that came out and making it an awesome time!  clap.gif

Patch maybe talking about the lost drunk boy? Lmao!!

LMAO!  Yeah, and the funny thing is that our own Rebel Son was the voice of reason!  LOL

crazy.gif

boatlessbrett

Hondas rules and we should all put one in our boats according to the drunken boy of camp 40... that was too much fun it was nice meeting some of the southern guys. Trying to figure out a way to make rocking the cove this year might just be me the gf has to work.

mr rogers

Had a great time this year at Tawakoni. thanks to everyone who had a hand in making it happen, and thanks to 429, for being so laid back. great turnout and the wife and i had a blast saturday night. already have a cabin booked for next year.  :smile14:

Drumzilla

Repeat ::  Where's the pictures and video's ? boys don't edit just download. we don't need any songs or fade in's, just the raw video and the sound of motors screaming....

:smile16:

Crusader

DrumZilla said:
Repeat ::  Where's the pictures and video's ? boys don't edit just download. we don't need any songs or fade in's, just the raw video and the sound of motors screaming....

:smile16:

There are quite a few on THB Facebook....

http://www.facebook.com/groups/155272901173026/

Crusader

DrumZilla said:
Cliff why are they on FB and not here ? This is THB .. Facebook is bullcrap....

I agree....I don't know why folks are posting on Facebook as threads die out and are hard to locate after a few days. I really don't understand the lure of it....