2013 Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta July 26th-28th

Crusader said:
There are quite a few on THB Facebook....

http://www.facebook.com/groups/155272901173026/

You must log in to see this page.........  Facebook sucks... designed for the "Me Me... Look at Me Crowd....."
I'm not buying it......
CH

FL350

Administrator
I'll say this its a lot easier to post pics real time from the new phones and what have ya. The site has never been updated to todays technology. I wish we had a app for the "smart phones" ipads, tablets etc. That was more user friendly for these devices. 

KONA77

I hear on good authority,  that disturbed was so intimidating that ThreeboatPaul is the only one that would play with disturbed,  the north guys were skeered :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I have got to say, Disturbed had ballz O steel to line up with that boat! clap.gif Neither one could keep them in the water long enough. I thought 3 boat was going to fly away a couple of times. crazy.gif

WAFOBABY

Just what stacy said is why the pic are on FB and NOT THB its a pain in AZZ to get them to load and sometimes they dont. Not knocking the page just saying its easier to load on FB.  Exp if your taking them ON  a smart phone.    Also year JULY 2014 dates are 25 26 27. Alesha chops wife took over 1000 PIC  she is going to post them on youngbloodboats.com website I will see what I can do to get the 150 pic my Dad took loaded on THB page.  Thanks

Dry Dock

When I take pics on phone, I forward to my email then save on external hard drive to keep space on phone free. then I have them saved for future use.

I upload to web site from computer.  as long as they are sized properly and way large they will uploard pretty rapidly.  The larger the file (pic) is the slower they upload, if at all. If size is large only one or two at on a post.  try and do 5 or more and you will be there all night. 640x480 is good size to post.

WAFOBABY said:
Just what stacy said is why the pic are on FB and NOT THB its a pain in AZZ to get them to load and sometimes they dont. Not knocking the page just saying its easier to load on FB.  Exp if your taking them ON  a smart phone.    Also year JULY 2014 dates are 25 26 27. Alesha chops wife took over 1000 PIC  she is going to post them on youngbloodboats.com website I will see what I can do to get the 150 pic my Dad took loaded on THB page.  Thanks

Yeah that's cool but y'all r just leaving us folks that don't have it,, hangin out!!  :smile18: :smile29:

Crusader

Facebook does have it's pro's....but there's no way to search for an old thread when trying to research something pertinent to what you're doing now.

Here's the pictures from the Young Blood site....thanks goes out to Tintman for posting these up on Facebook too..

http://www.youngbloodjetboats.com/tawakoni_2013/

Devilman

Crusader said:
Facebook does have it's pro's....but there's no way to search for an old thread when trying to research something pertinent to what you're doing now.

Here's the pictures from the Young Blood site....thanks goes out to Tintman for posting these up on Facebook too..

http://www.youngbloodjetboats.com/tawakoni_2013/

I'm on it, but don't have much use for it... but now that you mention it, there is one pro that comes to mind.... lol