1970 Sanger Shovelnose

KONA77

DISTURBED said:
KONA said:
Patchman said:
At any rate, it's nice to see you excited about a boat! jump.gif

yep,  I think he went the v-drive route,  cause, he don't boat any way,  he can just admire it on the trailer, like the rest of the v-drive guys,  :grin:

Says the guy with vdrive.............  :smile23:

that's why it's the second boat  :tongue:

pro53

KONA said:
DISTURBED said:
KONA said:
Patchman said:
At any rate, it's nice to see you excited about a boat! jump.gif

yep,  I think he went the v-drive route,  cause, he don't boat any way,  he can just admire it on the trailer, like the rest of the v-drive guys,  :grin:

Says the guy with vdrive.............  :smile23:

that's why it's the second boat  :tongue:
There used to be a video of a pro street dukes of hazzard charger pulling a yellow sanger shovelnose hydro. Anybody have it or find it?

Yes I do like Trailer Queens  :grin:

Devilman

pro53 said:
I was actually thinking about that boat before I bought the hydro  :grin: Its a nice style hull for sure.

Was talking to Mouzer on PB yesterday, made me feel good he said he would have bought that hydro in a heartbeat, if he would have known about it. Even as ruff as it is, and even would have gave a 100 more than me. His stevens hydro , everybody told him not to restore it, too far gone. Well its done and on the water

From the years of reading Mouzer's posts, I'd have to say that talking to him about justifying buying old ratted out boats, is like trying to justify cannibalism by talking to Jeffery Dahmer, lol... :cheesy: :grin:

Seriously though, that boat don't look all that bad, little crusty but thats cosmetic. I've seen more done with worse. You'll have it tip top & looking right before its all over with.  :smile30: :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
pro53 said:
Patchman said:
Do you want to paint my Sanger so you can warm up for what lies ahead! :smile14:
You do the prep, Ill paint it  :grin:
I like the painting part! It's the prep I don't like. And Cj probably won't have his boat ready by then. My wife thinks the Sanger needs to be done this summer. That's a tight deadline for both of us! crazy.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Just sell the Willys and you would have all kinds of money,space,and time to fix the boat! :evil:

Disturbed

I don't know if that was thunder I just heard or George just fainted!  LOL

Maybe neither.  It might be tears from Kona over on the rain thread. 

pro53

Patchman said:
Just sell the Willys and you would have all kinds of money,space,and time to fix the boat! :evil:

HELL NO  to the Willys sell , It would free up about  20K  :smile29:

Disturbed

pro53 said:
Patchman said:

HELL NO  to the Willys sell , It would free up about  20K  :smile29:

:smile13: :smile13: :smile13: :smile13:

That would be awesome to have a chunk of change sitting there to blow!  :smile26:

pro53

That's what I have been offered for it, But That's my 401k for when I'm old  :rolleyes: Fix it up , and save it for latter , easy 50k car when Im done with it, Catch me If you can Willys panel sold for 85k. But of course I got mine for a song and dance  :rolleyes:

jimsplace

Patchman said:
jimsplace said:
Patchman said:
Funniest part is, I don't know how fast it is! crazy.gif :smile16:

If it has a ford powering it and it's also a jet, it probably good you don't know how fast it is.
It might hurt your feelings,  unless you have low expectations.
    :smile18:
It has a prop, and a BBC! And it has tried to leave me stranded twice! crazy.gif

I've kept up with this whole thread.
I know it has a prop and a BBC, I was just saying that if it was something else,  you might not want to know.
Sorry for not being clear.
    :smile17: