1970 Sanger Shovelnose

Devilman

It made me laugh when I ran across these from when John & Cody were still posting here a lot.  :grin:

WFO

Dam gonna make me swap to a F--d.  think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif  NOT

DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
pro53 said:
Not building anything to be a speed demon with, just want to look cool
Then you should be good keeping it a BBC! :smile30:

Once again, you've forgotten that the fastest boat you own is powered by a BBC.

This is very true! And secretly he loves it and how fast it is!!  :smile22: he once told me he might just sale his jets with them darn furds (to much money to swap over) and keep the fishing and Chevy powered boat, it runs so well!!  :smile16:

jimsplace

Patchman said:
Funniest part is, I don't know how fast it is! crazy.gif :smile16:

If it has a ford powering it and it's also a jet, it probably good you don't know how fast it is.
It might hurt your feelings,  unless you have low expectations.
    :smile18:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
jimsplace said:
Patchman said:
Funniest part is, I don't know how fast it is! crazy.gif :smile16:

If it has a ford powering it and it's also a jet, it probably good you don't know how fast it is.
It might hurt your feelings,  unless you have low expectations.
    :smile18:
It has a prop, and a BBC! And it has tried to leave me stranded twice! crazy.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
KONA said:
I wonder if the V-Drive will make its way to the Kona Kompound some day  :smile26:
Probably when yours is ready for the water! George can have a v-drive reunion! :grin:

pro53

KONA said:
I wonder if the V-Drive will make its way to the Kona Kompound some day  :smile26:
I was actually thinking about that boat before I bought the hydro  :grin: Its a nice style hull for sure.

Was talking to Mouzer on PB yesterday, made me feel good he said he would have bought that hydro in a heartbeat, if he would have known about it. Even as ruff as it is, and even would have gave a 100 more than me. His stevens hydro , everybody told him not to restore it, too far gone. Well its done and on the water

KONA77

Patchman said:
At any rate, it's nice to see you excited about a boat! jump.gif

yep,  I think he went the v-drive route,  cause, he don't boat any way,  he can just admire it on the trailer, like the rest of the v-drive guys,  :grin:

Disturbed

KONA said:
Patchman said:
At any rate, it's nice to see you excited about a boat! jump.gif

yep,  I think he went the v-drive route,  cause, he don't boat any way,  he can just admire it on the trailer, like the rest of the v-drive guys,  :grin:

Says the guy with vdrive.............  :smile23: