Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold Member

The Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta will Be held at the 429 marina on Lake Tawakoni October the 14th-16th. http://www.429rvparkandmarina.com/                                                                                       

There are lots of hotels about 15-20 miles away in Greenville.

10x12 cabins 3 1-8  WATER FRONT, OUTSIDE BATH HOUSE W/SHOWERS.
A/C, TV,  COFFEE  MAKER    $50.00 PER NIGHT.
#1- TWIN BED & BUNK BEDS-MINI REFRIG, MICROWAVE    RENTED
#2- FULL BED & TWIN BED-MINI REFRIG, MICROWAVE        RENTED
#3-FUTON COUCH & BUNK BEDS- MICROWAVE                  RENTED
#4-FUTON COUCH & BUNK BEDS- MICROWAVE                  RENTED
#5-FULL BED & TWIN BED –MINI  REFRIG, MICROWAVE      RENTED
#6-FULL BED & BUNK BEDS-MINI REFRIG, MICROWAVE      RENTED
#7-FULL BED & BUNK BEDS-MINI REFRIG, MICROWAVE      RENTED
#8-FULL BED & BUNK BEDS-MINI REFRIG,MICROWAVE        RENTED

14X16 CABINS #14 AND #15 WATER FRONT, OUTSIDE BATH HOUSE W/SHOWERS A/C, MICROWAVE, TV, MINI REFRIG, COFFEE MAKER  $70.00 PER NIGHT
#14-FULL BED & 2 TWIN BEDS                                          RENTED
#15-2  FULL BEDS                                                            RENTED

ALL OTHER CABINS ARE $125.00+ PER NIGHT.
#09-                                                                                RENTED
#10-                                                                                RENTED
#11-                                                                                RENTED
#12-                                                                                RENTED
#13-                                                                                RENTED

$50.00 DEPOSIT PER CABIN, WILL BE RETURNED AFTER INSPECTION(WITHIN 7 DAYS)
                                  ALL CABINS ARE RENTED
R V SITE $25.00 PER NIGHT
TENT SITE WITH WATER AND ELECTRIC $25.00 PER NIGHT
TENT DRY $15.00 PER SITE PER NIGHT PRICE INCLUDES( 2 PEOPLE), $5.00 PER PERSON AFTER 2-(13YRS AND OLDER)
  Me and John went out to 429 marina and we are setting it up to where all the tents can be set up in front of the small cabins. Waterfront with electric and water at $15 per tent!  jump.gif All we have to do is pay for the only two tent sites there and we can pitch as many as we want in that hole area. Me and John should have that taken care of tomorrow and then all the tent campers have to do is pay their $15 to pitch a tent when they get there and set them up in our area. We will be neighbors with patch, hammer, and who ever else gets a small cabin.

KONA77

a long weekend when I have some money  :smile20:,    but definitely something we want to do,  meaning the Kona Crew  :grin:

seeing how plowmans aint happening we usually come up there at the beginning of october, plan it and they will come, i'm wanting to try this new add on any way

Attachments

• SA105_11_06.gif
    SA105_11_06.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 998

TintMan

Motor Head said:
So what would be a good month-weekend for the south, east, and west to come to the north and hang?
october would be good...maybe it'll cool down to the 90s by then!

Gold Member

Ok guys I just got off the phone with the owner of 429 marina on lake tawakoni. He said if I can get a head count and its enough people he will charge by the person for the weekend and he will get a live band to come play one night for us. He said the 3rd weekend in October the 14th-16th would be great and he would love to have us. The bank runs east and west so the wind shouldn't be a problem for side by side testing. Web site is 429rvparkandmarina.com let me know who would come please. I hate for us not to have an event in October just because there won't be a Plowmans. Owner has 15 cabins. price depends on the size. As of now he has i think 15 RV spots with hookups. He also has tent spots in a big field that is a waterfront. He said if we need to put RV's in the field we can but it has no water or electric. I will be there Friday if anyone wants to come early.  jump.gif

Devilman

Looks like a nice place, whats the beach like, sand, rock, gravel? Not sure what our vacation schedules look like far as gettin off of work & stuff, but sounds interesting...

Crusader

Motor Head said:
Ok guys I just got off the phone with the owner of 429 marina on lake tawakoni. He said if I can get a head count and its enough people he will charge by the person for the weekend and he will get a live band to come play one night for us. He said the 2nd weekend in October would be great and he would love to have us. The bank runs east and west so the wind shouldn't be a problem for testing. Web site is 429rvparkandmarina.com let me know who would come please. I hate for us not to have an event in October just because there won't be a Plowmans.
'
If this goes down, hopefully the lake cools down a bit. When we went to Tawakoni in July......gawd the water was hot.....

Gold Member

I'll go check the beach part out. Iv camped there before but its been a while. He sound very excited and will work with us on prices to get us there. What would be a good price per person? How did it work at Plowmans?

73 Sanger Flat

That sounds like something I could do.. .. Drive up early Saturday Morning and Play and head back home that evening ..

Need to find out how much it will cost per person

73 Sanger Flat

Motor Head said:
I'll go check the beach part out. Iv camped there before but its been a while. He sound very excited and will work with us on prices to get us there. What would be a good price per person? How did it work at Plowmans?

Only cost at Plowman was to get a camping spot . Donation was accepted to help offset the cost of stuff ..

Correction : If you launch your boat and did not get a camping spot , it would cost you $3.00 to launch the boat

FL350

Administrator
Damn planning on racing in Lousiana on the 2nd weekend in October, but things could change.

Status
Not open for further replies.