Rocking the cove, lake somerville TX 2012

do they have motor home spots? and if not unless something changes and we can bring my motor home we will be staying at Big Creek like we always do so see yall there one way are another!

Devilman

Mike S said:
do they have motor home spots? and if not unless something changes and we can bring my motor home we will be staying at Big Creek like we always do so see yall there one way are another!

Most of the spots are pretty damn big, shouldn't have trouble gettin in there with a moho. Set up for both 30 & 50 amp service too I believe. I think the parking pads are at least 40' deep. What size is your motorhome?

Devilman said:
Mike S said:

Most of the spots are pretty damn big, shouldn't have trouble gettin in there with a moho. Set up for both 30 & 50 amp service too I believe. I think the parking pads are at least 40' deep. What size is your motorhome?

40' 50amp and i just looked they do have 50amp hook ups so im gonna ask momma if she wants take the moho are get a cabin she likes it across the lake! crazy.gif

John

im in 90  :smile17: ive noticed that 89 and 88 have been reserved, who snatched them up?

scarabscs

Its way too early for me to be choping at the bit for this event!  Were going to have a whole summer of bad @ss boating leading up to Welchfest 2012.  jump.gif jump.gif clap.gif jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

ChryslerJet

I see everyone is getting 80-90 sites which are inland any reason not to get one in the 50's off the lake?  Was looking at reserving my spot but wanted to find out before reserving it.  There are still lots of spots available.  Oh and where is the beach from those spots that we will be at most of the time.  I may bring a motor home or a tent or both not sure.

John

shade, flatter for setting up tents(me), and the water is not much of a beach there(lilly pads), mainly shade, and closer to the restrooms and shade, did i mention shade

Knotty Girl

John said:
shade, flatter for setting up tents(me), and the water is not much of a beach there, mainly shade, and closer to the restrooms and shade, did i mention shade

Tell him the truth, It's were the COOL KIDS hang out.

KONA77

beach if there is one is over by boat ramp #2  in the cove,  i use to camp there all the time before hookin with this group  crazy.gif