Rocking the cove, lake somerville TX 2012

John

guys, the party formerly known as welchfest is going to be August 17, 18, 19, at lake somerville, as always the group will be camping at rock creek, after having the event at rocky last year and not having to drive any where after the day, other than to your campsite, we will most likely have it there again, of course this is dependent on lake level and wether or not there is a beach there, ( i cant remember off the top of my head), that time of year any breeze is out of the south usually so that side of the lake will be smoother for  the jets and v-drives.  and no driving from welch to rocky after having a few.  in the process of coming up with a new name for the event since it isnt at welch, ill start a new thread for suggestions.

Knotty Girl

John since it is both of our Birthdays, Let's call it John and Henry's Birhtday bash.  :smile26:  jump.gif  clap.gif

John

FYI the campsite numbers at rocky Creek have changed. make sure your reserving on the the first loop 

Devilman

John said:
FYI the campsite numbers at rocky Creek have changed. make sure your reserving on the the first loop

I'll have to refresh myself with a new map, what did they do to the numbers?

John

thay stared numbering from the other end of the park i think i was in 38 or so last year, its new number is 90

Knotty Girl

I hope the have a spot big enough for my new 50' motor home, and enough power at the plug.  It takes a 3 phase to run all my equipment.  4 A/C's, hot tub, Ice maker, 2 coolers, rotating king size bed, glass mirror ball, 2500w stereo, and full bar.    :smile28:  OK I will wake up now.  crazy.gif 

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
You can leave the hot tub at the casa.  The lake will be plenty warm in August.  :cheesy: :wink:

Hot tub is one thing, Henry seems to have a thing for hot tube though....  :huh:

ChryslerJet

DISTURBED said:
You can leave the hot tub at the casa.  The lake will be plenty warm in August.  :cheesy: :wink:

Disturbed he said Hot TUBE not hot tub, Now I am distrubed by Knotty and his Hot TUBE.

I think I will stop talking about Henry's Hot Tube now.

Knotty Girl

ChryslerJet said:
DISTURBED said:

Disturbed he said Hot TUBE not hot tub, Now I am distrubed by Knotty and his Hot TUBE.

Where did you see tube  crazy.gif  I said tub.  think.gif

ChryslerJet

Knotty said:
ChryslerJet said:
DISTURBED said:

Yeah now that you edited it LOL  crazy.gif whatever.gif

Knotty said:
I hope the have a spot big enough for my new 50' motor home, and enough power at the plug.  It takes a 3 phase to run all my equipment.  4 A/C's, hot tub, Ice maker, 2 coolers, rotating king size bed, glass mirror ball, 2500w stereo, and full bar.    :smile28:  OK I will wake up now.  crazy.gif

Well even if it was true you would most likely tear that up to! Lol! JK! :smile16:

Knotty Girl

ChryslerJet said:
Knotty said:
ChryslerJet said:
DISTURBED said:

Thanks for the heads up  :smile16:  That was a costly mistake.  :smile28:

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
Knotty said:

Well even if it was true you would most likely tear that up to! Lol! JK! :smile16:

You have a point.  think.gif

ChryslerJet

Knotty said:
ChryslerJet said:
Knotty said:
ChryslerJet said:
DISTURBED said:

Thanks for the heads up  :smile16:  That was a costly mistake.  :smile28:
Not sure your going to live down your Hot Tube Henry.  Its a good thing Patch seems to be absent he would be allover that Hot Tube