Project X

spd500

Duanehydro said:
pipes, man, pipes..... crazy.gif

:grin:

Yeah , the pipes will be taken care of too , but that's not really a motor mod so it wasn't on that list . Pipes should be taken care of today though .

Devilman

Nice vid, boat sounded good.  clap.gif It also reminded me of something Jereme said awhile back..  :grin:

So that was Lake Houston? Cool for a ramp to be right there in a neighborhood like that.

stickman07

Looks & sounds great. Congrats again. Thanks for sharing the vid.

Sent from my iPhone 4S bought with UNION Dollars ! 🇺🇸🚒

spd500

Thanks guys  :smile17:

Devilman said:
It also reminded me of something Jereme said awhile back..  :grin:

What was that , I rarely pay much attention to anything Jereme says  think.gif

Devilman

SPD said:
What was that , I rarely pay much attention to anything Jereme says  think.gif

when he called you Partridge boy or something like that, sayin you looked like Danny Bonaduce...  :cheesy:

not sayin that you do, the comparison was just kinda funny... :grin:

Devilman

SPD said:
At least I don't look like something from the cast of "Swamp People"  :smile30:

LMAO!

SPD said:
Speaking of Jereme , I haven't seen him around lately , wonder what happened to him ?

I think he might have got aggravated when he got reminded not to post under an alias.. Not sure, but think that was around the time he made his last post. Maybe just busy workin, hard to say.

spd500

He will be back , probably just taking a break . I guess I missed the alias thing  think.gif I thought everyone here had an extra account setup  crazy.gif Sometimes the alias posts make more sense than the members themselves  :smile26:

spd500

Weather is supposed to be pretty nasty tomorrow , so we will probably have to put off going to the lake . Maybe next week .

jimbo

I cannot resist not replying. As you know I was there representing the Ford camp and with all the Ford Chevy rivalry going on, I wanted to let you know the "other" boat prevailed!!! :grin:

jimbo

SPD said:
The "other" boat prevailed ? Did I miss the race ? Don't make me go all GR on you  think.gif :smile30:

You don't have to race to prevail. Let's see ,I did not almost sink nor did I break anything.....there you go! :wink:

jimbo

soldier of fortune said:
oh you talking crap about my boat bimbo?

No just a little jab! All in fun. Your rig is awesome and sounded great!! I just fee l bad we all didn't get a chance to run a little more. How about next weekend....will you have it together by then? :grin:

jimbo said:
soldier of fortune said:
oh you talking crap about my boat bimbo?

No just a little jab! All in fun. Your rig is awesome and sounded great!! I just fee l bad we all didn't get a chance to run a little more. How about next weekend....will you have it together by then? :grin:

i fly back on wednesday, and plan on having it back together by friday, however we are heading to arkansas on saturday morning for a bike trip for a week.