Project X

spd500

OK , I finally found a way to get the video on youtube . The Windows Movie Maker does something to the video that completely removes the picture in the video , so this is just the video with no credits or any fancy editing . But it is my ride in action  jump.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5_g_dFtxHY&feature=plcp

spd500

I will try to put the dash mount in it on Sunday and get some footage of me running it without passengers and an extra three hundred pounds of water in the bottom of the boat . But it runs good , I am very pleased .

spd500

She actually had a really good time  crazy.gif She even ran into several people she knew on the beach , and has already invited a friend of hers to go this weekend .

spd500

soldier of fortune said:
where can i get me one of them  motors?

Couple hundred bucks at most junkyards , or there is a guy here in Houston that sells them already rebuilt for about $1200 .

awesome, add another bilge pump, get a fwd/rev cable and fix the damn leak!  hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif

spd500

I think I am about ready for a cam change on mine , gotta see what it will do with the big cam in it . But I have to order a new set of valve springs to run the bigger cam .

spd500

soldier of fortune said:
awesome, add another bilge pump, get a fwd/rev cable and fix the damn leak!  hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif hurry.gif

I need to get the cable on order , but the rest is taken care of  :smile30:

spd500

Thanks yall . I can't wait to get started on a few mods to the motor to see what I can really get out of it , but so far I am loving the setup .

blazeracer

SPD said:
Thanks yall . I can't wait to get started on a few mods to the motor to see what I can really get out of it , but so far I am loving the setup .

1st Mod

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Edelbrock-Victor-Jr-Direct-Port-Nitrous-intake-manifold-LS1-LS6-LS2-Camaro-/280961867175?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item416aa1dda7&vxp=mtr

spd500

Nah , I think I can live without the nitrous for now . I am thinking I want to mill the heads a bit , get better valve springs and shorter push rods , then put that comp cam I have on the shelf in it . That should get me a big boost in horse power without spending much money on anything .