Project "Bucket List"

customtouch

I have gotten a little more done. I now have all the imperfections filled & smooth, the cap reworked & primed with a polyester primer, and then block sanded. Now it is finally ready to primer the top half.

customtouch

All primed and guide coated. Gonna let it bake in the sun for a week or so to allow for any shrinkage while I decide if I want to do the floor before or after I paint it. At least there is "SOME" progress!!  :grin:

ChryslerJet

customtouch said:
All primed and guide coated. Gonna let it bake in the sun for a week or so to allow for any shrinkage while I decide if I want to do the floor before or after I paint it. At least there is "SOME" progress!!  :grin:
Looks Good David can't wait to see it finished

Devilman

Bump for Tim. :grin:

timmah.gif

customtouch

DISTURBED said:
Ah yes.  The bucket list...  Ready to do the spray in bedliner yet?  LOL

It is getting more tempting every day!!!!!  LOL!!!!  Way too much labor into it to quit now though!!!! :grin:

Knotty Girl

customtouch said:
DISTURBED said:
Ah yes.  The bucket list...  Ready to do the spray in bedliner yet?  LOL

It is getting more tempting every day!!!!!  LOL!!!!  Way too much labor into it to quit now though!!!! :grin:

Would you just hurry up.  think.gif  JK it will pay off in the long run.  clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I almost called you yesterday, but my son wanted to get to Taylor before the BBQ place sold out again! :smile24:

customtouch

Patchman said:
I almost called you yesterday, but my son wanted to get to Taylor before the BBQ place sold out again! :smile24:

You should have!!  Call or come by anytime, I always have extra sandpaper laying around for guests!! LOL!! Could be why I don't have that many visitors!!!!!  think.gif :grin: