Project "Bucket List"

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Hell I like the seat colors, but I think they are too subtle for your style! :smile16: Boat is looking good!

customtouch

Patchman said:
Hell I like the seat colors, but I think they are too subtle for your style! :smile16: Boat is looking good!

The problem is the orange is way too light and there will be no dark gray anywhere on the boat. I gave him "artistic freedom" with the seats which was my mistake but this time I will have them done "my" way. Maybe I am just too picky...........................Nah, that can't be it!!!!  :grin:

ChryslerJet

customtouch said:
Patchman said:

The problem is the orange is way too light and there will be no dark gray anywhere on the boat. I gave him "artistic freedom" with the seats which was my mistake but this time I will have them done "my" way. Maybe I am just too picky...........................Nah, that can't be it!!!!  :grin:
Wait until you have the boat painted then take the seats to them with the boat and give them some artistic freedom but you need to be able to sign off on it before they do it.

customtouch

ChryslerJet said:
customtouch said:
Patchman said:

Wait until you have the boat painted then take the seats to them with the boat and give them some artistic freedom but you need to be able to sign off on it before they do it.

I will give them the freedom to do it exactly the way I want with the colors I pick out!! LOL!! :grin:

customtouch

Well now that the bottom is sufficiantly cured I used the now patented "Thingy Majig" (thanks Kona)  :grin: to flip it back over and start work on the top. Started with filling all the gauge and switch holes in the dash. Here are some quick step by step pictures of filling the switch holes for the people that have not done it before,

Attachments

• DSC_0178.JPG
    DSC_0178.JPG
    334.3 KB · Views: 49

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Now where are you going to put the switches and the guages? :smile21: Looks great man! :smile16: :smile23:

customtouch

I won't need any gauges. I am building me one of those "Trailer Queens" I keep hearing about!!!  :grin:.................................................NOT!!!!  Actually, I will re drill the flat panel of the dash to fit the 2 5/8 gauges and position them the way I want them to be. I will leave the inside curved area of the dash clean with the exception of a kill switch mounted near the outside corner and of course the ignition switch by the steering column. I intend to build a stringer mounted switch panel for all the other toggle switches. I just think it will look cleaner and be easier to wire.