My New Money Pit, 1972 Sea Ray SRV200 with an Olds 455/Berkeley Jet Drive

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
You can buy 13" with wheels at Tractor supply! Just did for my utility trailer! :smile30:

customtouch

I bought 2 13" wheels and tires for my Pirahna already mounted at Wal-Mart for under $200 tax and all carry out the door. But that is 2/3 of what your paying for the boat!!!  LOL!!

SyTy Speed Shop

customtouch said:
I bought 2 13" wheels and tires for my Pirahna already mounted at Wal-Mart for under $200 tax and all carry out the door. But that is 2/3 of what your paying for the boat!!!  LOL!!

Yeah i know Harbor freight sells trailer wheels/tires fairly cheap, but are these pretty universal on the lug patterns??

Devilman

Patchman said:
You can buy 13" with wheels at Tractor supply! Just did for my utility trailer! :smile30:

Not much of a weight rating on them tires, not sure I'd trust them on a single axle under a jet boat. That's just me though.  :wink:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I just have to ask! If you are moving out of state soon, why get such a major project? Just wondering. :smile14:

SyTy Speed Shop

Patchman said:
I just have to ask! If you are moving out of state soon, why get such a major project? Just wondering. :smile14:

Well id like to move at the end of Oct, but more than likely its going to be another year before im able to actually make the move, still looking for a job.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
SyTy Speed Shop said:
Patchman said:

Well id like to move at the end of Oct, but more than likely its going to be another year before im able to actually make the move, still looking for a job.
What do you do? If you don't mind me asking. :smile21:

SyTy Speed Shop

Patchman said:
SyTy Speed Shop said:
Patchman said:

What do you do? If you don't mind me asking. :smile21:

I'm a Funeral Director/Embalmer.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
think.gif I no longer have any connections in that line of work. I use to do alignments for the Klien Funeral home, but I don't any more. Sorry, I can't help out with that one. :smile25:

SyTy Speed Shop

Patchman said:
think.gif I no longer have any connections in that line of work. I use to do alignments for the Klien Funeral home, but I don't any more. Sorry, I can't help out with that one. :smile25:

No Biggie, im currently working in Conroe for a small family owned firm and am happy here, but the last several years ive wanted to move back home to Michigan and ive talked to several FH's up there they are not looking for any help. 

SyTy Speed Shop

Ok, been talking to the guy and got him down to 750 for everything, he sent me a few more pics and it has a JG pump and engine is unknown internally but came from a car he thinks. 

SyTy Speed Shop

Found this one that isn't a project boat, but i think its exactly what i want and what im looking for!  Beautiful boat, but to be honest id be happier if it had a BBC, but that can always be swapped, and this one is lake ready and very nice.

Just wanted to see what you guys thought about its condition vs firm asking price.

http://jackson.craigslist.org/boa/5753340080.html

SyTy Speed Shop

DrumZilla said:
Here ya go....

http://fayar.craigslist.org/boa/5792901393.html

Dam I like it, to bad it's a Ford engine.  I think for the 6K I line the 69 Tahiti, which to me looks like it would be a smoother riding boat but I may be wrong.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I would not do the black interior in our area! It looks good, and cooks even better! :smile20: