Kirklands Liberator Project .

PCKIRKLAND2000

Just a bit of history the man in these pictures is Wolf Mclendon  builder of youngblood molds  mantra  earl smith and the wolfers he also builds the hulls for spirit of texas tfh # 807 this is going to be a sweet ride when we are done

customtouch

WOW!!  That is a lot of work and it is looking real good so far! You are right, it is definitely going to be a sweet ride.

vdrivenman

i was told last week that there is a wolfer hydro w blown alky motor for sale up around austin(estate sale maybe) and that there was also a nice eliminator cat for sale out of same stable.

PCKIRKLAND2000

YEAH IT IS , I HAVE LEARNED ALOT ABOUT WHY ,AND WHERE TO LAY GLASS AND THE RIGHT AMOUNT .
I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO BE A MAJOR PROJECT AND IM GLAD I TOOK IT ON . I FEEL LIKE I STARTED SCHOOL AGAIN . WOW WHAT AN EDUCATION I HAVE RECEIVED.

PCKIRKLAND2000

IF NOT MEMORIAL DAY , IT WILL BE JULY 4TH AT BROKEN BOW . I NEED TO GET MY CRANK BALANCED ON THE NEW MOTOR IM BUILDING AND GET A T TANK AND MOTOR RAILS AND PLATES THEN IM GOOD TO GO .THAT AND ABOUT THREE WEEKS OF SANDING AND GLASS WORK STILL.

PCKIRKLAND2000

Ok girls i figure you tired of looking at boat construction .So here is my 489 still in the box

Attachments

• 2012-02-21 16.37.46.jpg
    2012-02-21 16.37.46.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 106