Kirklands Liberator Project .

PCKIRKLAND2000

this is the Liberator i bought and  I am in the process of putting new balsawood floor and stringers back in the boat.

Attachments

• Photo10150743_1 liberator.JPG
    426.5 KB · Views: 300
  • Photo10141540_3 liberator.JPG
    462.5 KB · Views: 176

spd500

Good to see you cut that ugly box off of the back , not sure what purpose it was supposed to serve in the first place .

glad you and jake are doing something with the liberator phil!, and it was great to see you and the family out at tawakoni this weekend, you guys should have  brought the spirit of texas hydro out with ya and set it up on the beach and sold t shirts!

PCKIRKLAND2000

soldier of fortune said:
glad you and jake are doing something with the liberator phil!, and it was great to see you and the family out at tawakoni this weekend, you guys should have  brought the spirit of texas hydro out with ya and set it up on the beach and sold t shirts!

GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO RANDALL, If we had a road trailer we would have brought her out . That dolley trailer is only good for a few miles , its a ridgid frame .

WAFOBABY

Looking good phil can't wait to see it done its going to be nice.  Next year if yall want to bring the big rig and hydro hell we will make u a spot to set up.  Keep us posted on the liberator

WAFOBABY

Man that is looking DAM good Phil  Makes me want to sand my floor down and put a clear back over top of it to make it pop.  clap.gif  NICE JOB