Another BBF engine buildup

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd say that he could have a pic after the weekend, but I'm sure the weather channel will have something on for him to watch! :smile30:

oldbuck40

Patchman said:
I'd say that he could have a pic after the weekend, but I'm sure the weather channel will have something on for him to watch! :smile30:
Thought Kona was the new :smile18: on the weather lol

KONA77

oldbuck40 said:
Patchman said:

LOL...  looks like you got the north covered and I"ll keep the south covered  crazy.gif

jimsplace

I don't mean to sound negative, but that price seems a little to good.
If you get a set and they are real, it looks like a deal.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
oldbuck40 said:
Patchman said:
:smile23: You are correct! My apologies sir! :smile14:

duanehydro

Devilman said:
Duanehydro said:
somebody round up a photo or 2 of a tx with thru-transoms on it.....

your boat duh, lol...

OK, the first picture is a good side view. Looks to me like the headers will work. The collectors are pretty much even or slightly below the flange line. And there seems to be plently of rear room as well. Remember my choices here. And the polished headers will add some  bling.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Man that is a beautiful boat! I'll call it Skittles with all those colors working! :evil: :smile28: