514 Build

Becket

Patchman said:
Glad there was some water at Altair. Looks good man! clap.gif
River conditions are great it is running at normal level now, water was nice! clean to, did not leave crap on the hull like normal. I think we will be back there this weekend, Livingston has been canceled, not sure how rough that lake will get and its possible it will get some wind from Issac so we gonna stay close to home, maybe even got to Bay City.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
If them Colorado boys ever wake up, I'd like to go kill some fish over there! :smile26:

Becket

Patchman said:
If them Colorado boys ever wake up, I'd like to go kill some fish over there! :smile26:
Dude, we took the flat bottom out last Saturday, the River is low again, I got out and walked the Rocks, there are a hell of allot more rocks there than you think!  :smile20: they go WAY down stream from the ones that can be seen! Also, up from the ramp, the big Cypress Tree on the right just after the pipe line over the river, I saw one of the biggest Gar I have ever seen! It rolled right in front of the Boat! We gonna go back when I get home after this hitch and try to Jug him out!

In the pic, this rock is the "Ghost" that I hit that morning Duck hunting, it is about 80 yrds down stream from the showing rocks, 2 steps to my right and there is NO bottom! it is crazy through there! the ONLY way to go through there is on the right going up.

Becket

Patchman said:
Wow! That sucks, really missed running Altair this year! :smile25:
Missed?? Whatchew talkin bout?? We ain't done yet! We will be there a couple times when I get back home, won't go all the way to the big sand bar but that still leaves ALLOT of river to run!  :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
My river guide needs water for his boat! That twirley thing on the bottom of his boat likes lots of water, and no rocks! crazy.gif

Becket

Patchman said:
My river guide needs water for his boat! That twirley thing on the bottom of his boat likes lots of water, and no rocks! crazy.gif
This is how we gonna roll!  :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Sweet! I'm sure we will be there on the Colorado soon! The fish slayer is getting some dust on it, so it needs some water and a couple of fat cats in the live well! :smile16: