514 Build

Becket

OK Peeps, Here is where I start, we have the 466 out and scattered about. we have the new Block ready for assembly, waiting on the Rotating assembly!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Glad you are making some progress on the boat! I'm getting ready to start a 460 build myself! :smile30:

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
Glad you are making some progress on the boat! I'm getting ready to start a 460 build myself! :smile30:
Patch I am sure you have an extra 460 lying around somewhere you should send one to Cliff.

Crusader

ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
Patch I am sure you have an extra 460 lying around somewhere you should send one to Cliff.

Don't need one CJ, mine is perfectly fine.

Becket

ChryslerJet said:
Gas-Hole said:
And waiting............. Come on UPS! :smile29:
LOL wish I could help speed it along but they don't listen to me.
The UPS driver prolly thinks I have Rabies or something the way I stand in the yard and watch him drive by every day!  :smile20:

Becket

Motor Head said:
clap.gif your ahead of me. I have to take mine apart still. It's been collecting dust
Well you have time to catch up! I leave for work Thursday so you have 3 weeks to Get-R-Done! I installed the crank today and I MIGHT install the cam tomorrow. Maybe, possibly, could, Dunno.