3rd Annual Welchfest ROLL CALL

KONA77

MICH said:
wow kona i told my boss that you have cramps and he said you are sick and should go have that looked at.... :smile23:

:smile23:  i will have that done first thing monday  :smile17:

Devilman

coolglastron said:
He said he was gonna day trip it too.  But, he's boatless for the rest of the year. 
:rolleyes:  Ford kix ass.....  :smile23:

What happened, he run out of chrome polish? lol  :grin:

Oh & you didn;t have to say it, I already knew..... :smile15: :smile13:

KONA77

bert are spending the night tonight, and do you have to work in the morning?,  plan on arriving around 8am,,  thought i might see ya when i get there

greaser

KONA77 said:
bert are spending the night tonight, and do you have to work in the morning?,  plan on arriving around 8am,,  thought i might see ya when i get there

I am off tomorrow, but I am not spending the night tonight. I have to be in town tomorrow to pic up the shirts, so I prolly wont get there till sometime after lunch.  :smile14:

CHARLIE F

Well I have  been reading these post all week long and thinking about how much fun it would be to be there.
Got home tonight and decided to try and make it.
Loaded a tent, hooked up the boat, plan to head out from work Friday afternoon from Dallas. Hope to be there early evening.
Hopefully a site will be avail., and I can find my way.
Anyone know a shortcut from Dallas?

jdf

CHARLIE F said:
Well I have  been reading these post all week long and thinking about how much fun it would be to be there.
Loaded a tent, hooked up the boat, plan to head out from work Friday afternoon from Dallas. Hope to be there early evening.
go south

Devilman

CHARLIE F said:

Charlie, if you can't get a site, you are more than welcome to put your tent up on our site, we are in #29... We'll be there tomorrow around noon hopefully. I'll check in here in the morning before we take off...

John

well got the truck washed and went to wally world got a BIG box of 30 pork chops in a can, now all i got to do tomorrow is get from 30 miles from Louisiana all the way there,making detours to pick all the toys up

sturat

All camping gear is paked ready to load tomorrow get food pack clothes and hit the road oh yeah work all day :smile18:

John

sturat said:
All camping gear is paked ready to load tomorrow get food pack clothes and hit the road oh yeah work all day :smile18:

well i dont have to work all day but ive got dang near 5 hour of driving to do tommorow  :smile14:

CHARLIE F

Thanks Kenny, I appreciate that. I am going to try and leave Dallas by 2:00 and just play it by ear.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

greaser

Well, the truck is washed and loaded, but for some reason I cant find my boat............. :smile13:

I'm just hanging around till I get the call saying the shirts are ready. :smile18:

wildbunch

I've decided to come up there, & check it out. I have not been on that lake since 1978. Soo..... guess I'll see everyone early Saturday morning.

:smile11: