3rd Annual Welchfest ROLL CALL

John

well its less than a week away should be quite the shindig time for a roll call thread

KONA77

Greaser said:
Our campers already there, and I stayed out there last night. Sure was nice.  :smile15:

go head bert rub it in,  there must be an award for first arrive you are always first  :smile20:

greaser

KONA77 said:
Greaser said:
Our campers already there, and I stayed out there last night. Sure was nice.  :smile15:

go head bert rub it in,  there must be an award for first arrive you are always first  :smile20:

Right now there is only a very few campers there. If someone wanted to get one of the first come first serve camp sites, now is the time to do it. Only bad thing is you will have to pay for it from now till the end of the weekend.

John

Greaser said:

.......punk! im sure it was nice it was great out there saturday!

im in 38 at rocky creek

KONA77

was the lake busy, and is it still around 4 feet low and what is the beach like at the location of our camp sites?

John

lake was pretty was no busier than any other saturday... yup its about that low... I didnt go that far in to the rocky creek cove is gets pretty shallow way out where our campsites are no reason to go up there unless i was getting out.. last year i remeber the water there having a good bottom maybe a little grass and and/or lily pads though! the biggest best beach that i know of is at welch by the boat ramp which is why the meet is over there and not a rocky

TahitiRat

just me my tent and the ol Tahiti in 32. If any needs a a place to throw down a tent I am sure they could find a peace of drit in my spot, and acording to the park rules you can have 2 tents there.

sleek460

I will be at Sumerville Inn and suites, too old to put up a damn tent and too poor to own a travel trailer !!! Caravaning up with Chad Sat morning.