22 scarab paint job

customtouch

Patchman said:
I like that booger green! Reminds me of the owner! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

LOL!!! Got to love cell phone cameras. It is actually the new Camaro lime green met. I assure you that I have no formula in any of my books for anything close to a "Booger Green"!!!!  :grin:

John

Folks you have no idea what this is gonna look like in person! its crazy  crazy.gif bling.gif bling.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Check out this one! :smile16: clap.gif
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Profile-260V-496HO-Boat-Texas-Edition-Low-Hours-/331262523854?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4d20c8f9ce&item=331262523854&pt=Power_Motorboats

customtouch

John said:
Folks you have no idea what this is gonna look like in person! its crazy  crazy.gif bling.gif bling.gif

Enjoyed the visit John and yes it is a little different in person!!! :smile30: :grin:

Patchman said:
Check out this one! :smile16: clap.gif
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Profile-260V-496HO-Boat-Texas-Edition-Low-Hours-/331262523854?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4d20c8f9ce&item=331262523854&pt=Power_Motorboats

When I did that one it was used as the brochure boat for Profile and as the background for the home page of their website. It is a fully loaded nice boat and pretty much brand new. I think the owner was a little scared of it and he got real deep into hot rods after he bought it so I know the hours are real. I think he has a 2006 or so Harley Wideglide with less than 1000 miles on it for the same reason too. He is a real nice guy and I guess he just buys toys because he can.  :smile13:

Here are some pictures from the photo shoot for the Profile brochure that was shot on lake Travis. I had to suffer through spending the day with them but it was all part of the job!!  :grin:

customtouch

Got the grid ghosted in with a blue pearl & the Scarab logo ghosted with a white pearl and tried to get this POS phone camera to show what light does to the colors and pearls but it just sucks!!  What you are seeing is nothing like the real colors that are on it!!! Also I am not used to documenting a paint job as I go, so I forgot to take a picture of the boat (before I unmasked it) of the dark purple fade around the outside of the stripe but there is one of it set up for it. I am almost half way to having all the colors on it now. Covering up the stripe now to do the rest.

Attachments

• 20140720_141034.jpg
    20140720_141034.jpg
    991.9 KB · Views: 94

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Man that is sweet! Thanks for the pics! It's cool seeing the progress step by step! clap.gif clap.gif

Well every time I refresh this thread, it's not giving me any updates! What's the hold up how's it coming?? Lol :smile30: jump.gif john you gonna name it?
How bout
"One bad B****" and use the stars there cool! And kid friendly lol  :smile27:

customtouch

More crapy  cell phone pics.  Reversed masked, yellow fade, light orange fade, into darker orange on the back. Now spraying the gold pearl over it.

Attachments

• 2016 LODBRS schedule.jpg
    2016 LODBRS schedule.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 20140722_221810.jpg
    20140722_221810.jpg
    843.3 KB · Views: 83